CHAPTER 7: GOOD DAYS

After 2 weeks I felt okay, and I am smiling again. And my friends are still comforting because they are still concerned. It is Friday and our class is done, Yves and I, always go home together because we live in the same neighborhood, and out of nowhere she asks, "Are you sure that you are okay?" Yves said with a shaking voice because of the tricycle, "Of course I'm okay" I replied with a shaking voice too. I got home, and I hate being at home I want to be with my friends all the time, my friends are my home.

                       Saturday, I finished all my chores before lunch, and I ordered some food for myself while my parents were away. After eating I slept for 4 hours. I woke up at 5 pm, I had nothing to do with my life, my friends were busy and I had no one to talk to. Sunday night I came across this TikTok video that told me that I should send it to someone I like. I took a screenshot and sent it to Julie and asked her through chat.

*MESSENGER*

                                                                                                  Kyle:                                                                                                                                                                                                        *picture*                                                                                                                                                                                       *should I send this to Sevi?"                            She replied instantly which is not her usual thing to do.

Julie:                                                                                                                                                                                                       "Yeah you should, I challenge you to send it to him"

                                                                                                    Kyle:                                                                                                                                                                                                        "Fine, I'll send it to him, but I'm nervous"

Julie:                                                                                                                                                                                                       "You can do it, plus it is for your happiness"

                             I left her a message on Read because I am still nervous about sending the TikTok vid to Sevi, and I'm having second thoughts. After 30 minutes of thinking I finally sent it to him.

*TIKTOK MESSAGE*

                                                                                                      Kyle:                                                                                                                                                                                                         *TIKTOK VID*                                                                                                                                                                              "The fridge press the button not                                                                                                                                        me"