CHAPTER 6: REVELATIONS

July 17, 2023, the first day of school it was still raining, I woke up at 5:30 am and prepared my uniform, when I got to school the first thing I did was look for Sevi to catch a glimpse of his smile. When I saw his smile, my day was complete. Ma'am Cherry is our new adviser, and the name of our section is 10-Kings. The first thing that Ma'am Che did was announce all of the events that will happen for the school year 2023-2024. Maam Che arranged our seats and Sevi was in the first table, and I was in the third table. Seems fair to me because I can still see him. My friends still know nothing about how I feel about Sevi.

                       2 weeks later I told my friends how I felt about Sevi. My friends are so happy about that. "I'm glad you are happy Kyle," Francesca said with a cheerful voice. "You know I noticed these past few weeks you are inspired and happy, you didn't know I noticed?"  Julie said while tapping my shoulder, I blushed when Julie said that. "So what's your plan?" Elyse curiously asked, "What plan?" I replied, "Hello, to confess your feelings." Elyse said, "It is not in my plan yet, I want to enjoy this admiring from afar thing." I was smiling while I said that.

                         Around August. Francesca and I were the first ones to come into the school. I asked her about something because I noticed something was happening between her and Franco. And to my surprise, there is something going on between them, Francesca told me that it started on August 4th since they are seatmates they got along easily. Our friend group lives are so good because all the good things in our lives are so aligned. Few days have passed, nothing happened, my friends and I are always laughing in class. And then something happened that we are all shocked. And again, it is not my story to tell. But the relationship between Franco and Francesca ended.

                        After weeks of thinking I should confess my feelings to Sevi the day has finally came. On August 18 I finally decided to confess my feelings to Sevi. I confessed my feelings through a message, I saw that he was not online so it was my chance to confess. At exactly 10:23 pm I sent this message

                                                          Kyle:                                                                                                                                                                                                        "Sevi"

Sevi:                                                                                                                                                                                                         "Yes?"

                                                      Kyle:                                                                                                                                                                                                          "I have to say something to you, and I hope this will stay                                                                                     between us."

Sevi:                                                                                                                                                                                                       "Oh yeah of course."

                                                      Kyle:                                                                                                                                                                                                    "Hi Sevi, I just want to say something. if you are aware that you are                                                               bword you know what this is for, if not let me tell you how much I                                                                like you. Before school even started you know that during our band                                                            practice, when we first practiced there was just something that I felt                                                        for you, I even denied it at first because I was moving on from one                                                         specific person but whenever I think of you like I was actually healing                                                           from a trauma, like you're helping me to heal. And on the first day of                                                        school, I fell harder, I even hid it from Julia because I was still ashamed to                                                    tell them, but when I told them they were even happy with me because                                                         I was happy again. During the last few days, you've made me feel                                                  happy again, even though we don't talk like that. To summarize the                                                              confession, I really like you or actually love you. I'm not expecting it, just                                                   want to let out my feelings for you. I hope no one else will find out about it,                                    let's just go with the two of us. I hope you feel comfortable about this."

*seen* 

(After 5 minutes)

Sevi:                                                                                                                                                                                                       *Typing*

My heart was pounding while he was typing, and then I saw his reply.

Sevi:                                                                                                                                                                                                      "Oh really? HAHAHAHA but thank you for confessing,                                                                                          I appreciate your efforts to confess your feelings to me.                                                                                      sorry I can't reciprocate your feelings, but we can still be friends.                                                                  if you need someone to talk to, I'm here too just chat or if you need                                                                    something don't be shy to say. sorry and thank you."

When I saw his reply, I felt like someone punches me in the face.

                                                              Kyle:                                                                                                                                                                                                       "No, it's okay, it is not your fault so don't say sorry. I really do                                                                              not expect anything from this confession but thank you for                                                                              saying the truth."

*Sevi reacted (heart) to your message.* 

                                   After that, I realized that I was still on the same ground. And I went to sleep with a heavy heart and swollen eyes. The day after the confession my friends comforted me, but I was not in the mood, I rarely replied to their messages because I was still sad from what happened last night.