chapter 3

As we pulled up to Papa's coffee shop I got out and walked to the entrance hammah following behing, when I walked in me and hannah started serving tables we both looked at the door when we heard familiar voices. I looked over to hannah as niall walked over and kissed her harry looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Phoenix" he said smiling show a dimple.

"Hello harry" i said giggling

"Why haven't you texted me yet"he asked with a serious look on his face.

"Its fine... so i uhm wondering if maybe uhm me and niall are going to the movies tommorrow and he's asking hannah." He put his hand on the nape of his neck and looked down blushing when he continued i smiled and blushing. "So would you like to come with me?" The silence grew until he started talking "its okay if you dont I understand... I mean we just met today." It was silent until i spoke up.

"I'd love to" i said smiling I knew that if I said no Hannah would kill me she thinks me and harry would be perfect together. I got pulled away from my thoughts when our boss told us to get back to work. Niall and harry sat at a table and waited for them to be served finally hannah told me to server them.

"How may i help you today?" I said.

"Uhm I want a coffee and a burger and idk what harry wnats." Said niall still looking at his menu, I looked at harry and he looked from his menu.

"Erm... I'll take a tea and a peice of chocolate cake." Harrry said smiling

"Okay anything else" i said to make sure.

"You" harry smiled.

I laughed and said "maybe some other time" I walked away and grabbed there food when i brought there food back niall looked at me and started talking.

"So Phoenix is it okay if you take the next hour by yourself ma and hannah are taking her car and going out. Harry said he'll take you home" he said with a look in his deep blue eyes. They kinda looked at me with a hopeing smile, taht kinda said yes.

"Sure" i nodded smiling.

"Thank you so much" he said.looking at me.

"No problem" i said A couple minutes later hannah was leaving she gave me a hug and said.

" are you sure you don't ming?"

"Yes its fine.. juat dont stay out to late. I said winking

"Trust me... I will." She said smiling and walking away.

When i got done working i cleaned things up and followed harry yo his car when we got there he opened the door for me before walking to the driver side I looked at him and smiled saying.

"Mmm like a true gentleman?" I laughed he helped me in and walked to the drivers seat. When he got in hw looked at me it was silence before she started talking "so Phoenix why didn't you meet me after school... I thought you blew me off... he said looking down and frowning.

"Sorry... i forgot i had work today... sorry i should of told You..." i said looking down and frowning.

"Uhm three blocks down to the right the third house ob thw left."

"Okay got it "

As we pulled into my drive waymy parents wasn'tmoo home. He got out of the car and made his way tothe passenger side and helped me out as i walked to the front door when i opened he stood there. I walked in and looked at him.

"You know u can come in right" I said with an arched eyebrow.

"I wanted you to invite me do i don't feel like you fobt want me here." Said smiling.

"Come in" i said giggling.