Chapter 9

Team 7 walked into the room Kakashi was put to rest in "Look he's awake" Naruto said, Sakura went to sit next to Kakashi "Look sensei your Sharingan is amazing but if puts that much strain on you maybe it's not worth it" Sakura said, Naruto, Sasuk...

Team 7 walked into the room Kakashi was put to rest in "Look he's awake" Naruto said, Sakura went to sit next to Kakashi "Look sensei your Sharingan is amazing but if puts that much strain on you maybe it's not worth it" Sakura said, Naruto, Sasuke and Rika also sat down "Sorry" Kakashi sighed "He did take down one of the ninja assassin's so well be safe for a while" Tazuna fanned him self "Yeah but what about the boy in the mask?" Sakura asked. Kakashi explained the meaning of the mask that boy was wearing he was an ambu black opps memeber.

Kakashi sensei sat up he looked deep in thought "Sensei?" Rika questioned "Are you okay?" Naruto asked. Kakashi looked up "Oh, to finished what I was saying, tracker ninja deal with the body immediately on the spot so there's no room for error" he explained "Is that really important?" Sakura asked confused "Think about it, do you remember what that tracker did with Zabuza's body?" Kakashi said, they all thought back to what happened.

Team 7 and the bridge builder and his daughter discovered that Zabuza was indeed alive and the tracker was working with Zabuza, Team 7 needs to prepare quickly because Zabuza would be back to finish the job. Tazuna's grandson Inari came into the room he didn't believe that Team 7 could would be able to help that didn't sit well with Naruto.

"Alright training starts now" Kakashi announced he was on crutches "We'll start with a review of chakra, a ninjas basic source of power, understanding standing chakra is essential" Kakashi said "We know that" Sasuke sighed "He's right a long time ago will learned about uh Catra" Naruto smiled "Chakra" Kakashi corrected him "Go ahead Sakura" Kakashi gesture for her to explain "Alright Naruto, I'll explain it simply so you can understand" she said.

"Chakra is the elemental life energy a ninja uses in justu and the source of all his power, this energy has two forms physical energy which exists in all the cells in his entire body working together. And spiritual energy, the primary source of power, which is intensified by training and experience, these two types of chakra must be drawn out and put together to preform justu, Notice the interplay between physical and spiritual power that's the key, finally hand signs focus and unleash the chakra" Sakura finally explaining.

"Right on all the points, Iruka sensei really did have excellent students" Kakashi praised her "What's the point of all these complicated explanations, the hole point is too learn the Justu isn't it" Naruto asked "Naruto's right for once, we're already using charka energy in our Justu" Saskue said Rika and Sakura looked at each other Sakura roll her eyes at the boys. "No you have not mastered this power, you've barely even scratched the surface of it" Kakashi said.

"What do you mean?!" Naruto whined he was getting annoyed "Claim down and listen, it's just as Sakura said you have to draw on physical and spiritual energy but how do you do that? Each jutsu requires different types of chakra in different proportions you must select and combine them in exactly the right way".