Chapter 4

Rika followed behind her teammates they were a bit ahead of her "Come on Rika hurry up" Naruto called from over his shoulder "Coming" Rika said as she caught up to them.

The four of them made it to the roof their Sensei was sat on the railing near the edge of the roof top he gestured for them to sit down Saskue sat on the top step in the middle Sakura and Naruto sat on the lower set and Rika sat in between them. "Okay why don't we start with you guys introducing yourselfs tell me things you like dislike dreams for the future and your hobbies" their Sensei said.

"Why don't you go first then to show us how it's done" Naruto said "Yeah we haven't actually learned your name yet" Rika chimed in smiling "You want me to go first okay then. I'm Kakashi Hatake things I like and things I hate...I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...never really thought about it. As for my hobbies I have lots of hobbies" Kakashi Sensei said.

Sakura turned to Naruto and Rika "All we learned from that was his name" Sakura whispered to them Naruto and Rika both nodded "Okay you on the right introduced yourself" Naruto looked up.

"Believe it I'm Naruto Uzumaki what I like is Ramen and I really like the Ramen Iruka Sensei got me at the Itchiraku Ramen shop but I hate the 3 minute you have to wait before eating it. My hobbies are collecting different kinds of ramen and my dream for the future is to become the greatest Hokage" Naruto said.

"Okay you in the middle you next" Kakashi Sensei pointed at Rika "Okay my name is Rika Izumi.uhh things I like well, I like my best friend Naruto and I like mochi. I don't like people who are rude for no reason. I don't really have any hobbies and my dream for the future is to be the best version of myself" Rika said, Naruto Smiled at her.

"you next" Kakashi said to Sakura "I'm Sakura Haruno and I like I mean the person I likes is" she looked at Sasuke and giggled "my hobbies are" she looked at Saskue giggling again "and my dream for the future is" she looked at Saskue and squealed "and things you hate?" Kakashi asked "NARUTO!" Sakura said.
Naruto anime cried Rika patted his back "And lastly you" Kakashi said to Saskue everyone looked at him.

"My name is Saskue Uchiha I don't particularly like anything and I hate a lot of things. My dream for the future isn't a dream because I will make it a reality I'm going to restore my clan and kill a certain man" Saskue said darkly Rika looked at him with both shock and fear in her eyes she was always intimidated by Saskue and now she was just flat out scared of him Naruto looked just as scared, Sakura however looked at him in awe blushing.

"Okay what I learn from you four is that you're all unique and have your own goals. We'll have are first mission tomorrow" Kakashi Sensei announced "what kinda mission?" Naruto asked

"It's a task the five of us will do together." Kakashi said "what, what, what,what, WHAT?" Naruto ask rocking back and forth "A survival exercise"
their sensei told them "Huh survival exercise?" Sakura said.

"Survival? Is this another test sensei?" Rika asked "I guess you could say that" Kakashi Sensei said "I thought we would have a real mission not more practice. We all ready did this stuff in the academy that's how we got here" Sakura spoke

"This isn't like your previous training"

"So what kind of training is it then?"

Kakashi Sensei started laughing

"Sensei?" Rika said looking kinda worried

"What's so funny?" Sakura asked

"If I tell you your not going to like the answer" Kakashi Sensei said

"Of the 28 graduates, Only 11 will be accepted as genin, the other 17 will be sent back to the academy. So yes Rika you were right it is another test a make it or break it pass-fail test and you have about a 69% chance at passing"

"Huh" Rika said as she gulped

"That's insane! We worked hard to get here! What was the graduation test for anyways?!" Naruto yelled

"Oh that was to select candidates that might become genin" Kakashi said

"WHAT?!" Naruto said loudly

"That's just how it is. I decided if you pass or fail. Be at the training grounds for 5am and bring all your ninja gear. That's all dismissed. Oh tomorrow don't have breakfast or you'll puke" Kakashi said as he waved and walked off.

With that Rika stood up and turned to her teammates smiling brightly
"Let's do our best everyone" the three of them stared at her so bright they all thought they nodded at her Naruto blushed slightly she waved to them and set off for home."Rika wait up" she turned around as Naruto jogged up to her "l'll walk you home" he smiled "Okay" she said returning his smile. They walked in silence as Rika was lost in her thoughts.

'Saskue is kinda scary sometimes but he did good in the Academy so I'm sure he'll do great tomorrow and Sakura well she's pretty nice to me and I'm sure she didn't mean it when she said she hated Naruto she'll come around and see him how I do she's a bright girl I know she'll make a great Kunoichi. And Naruto even though he's failed again and again he never gives up his spirit alone and his kind nature is enough to get him to his goal. But what about me compared to the three of them I'm nothing special do I really have what it takes to be a ninja can I really do this-'

-"Rika" Naruto said as he waved a hand in front of her face "Huh. Sorry did you say something" Rika said as she tried to smile Naruto frowned "Rika we've been best friends for years I can tell when someone is bothering you what's up?" He asked her "Nothing gets past you huh?" Rika chuckled "I guess I'm just a little worried about tomorrow what if I don't pass then what?" She said looking at her hands Naruto placed a hand on her shoulder "You can't think like that. I know you'll pass you just gotta believe it!" He said giving her a reassuring smile she smiled back a him "Thanks Naruto. You always know what to say to cheer me up".

He just smiled as they continued to walk in comfortable silence they made it to her front door before Naruto could say his goodbye Rika pulled him into a hug he hugged her back "Thank you Naruto. Thank you for always believing in me and encouraging me to keep moving forward" Rika said "I'll always be here for you Rika" he said back to her Rika felt her cheeks burn slightly.

She pulled away not long after "Do you need me to get you up tomorrow or will you be okay" she chuckled awkwardly face still slightly red "Nah. I got it"
Naruto said "Okay then. Well see you tomorrow" Rika waved "Yeah later" Naruto turned to walk away his cheeks a little red as he smiled to himself.

 Well see you tomorrow" Rika waved "Yeah later" Naruto turned to walk away his cheeks a little red as he smiled to himself