Chapter 4: Cheesy's prank

3rd person POV:
"It's been a day since Trophy and I hung out together. I have very mixed feelings about him, like how I want to cuddle with him but also be as far away as possible. I have a feeling it's from how embarrassing the situation was yesterday. I know I'm gay (A/n: sooooo surprising 🙄) but I didn't think I'd begin getting butterflies in my stomach from my bully of all people. I admit, he's tall, handsome, strong, tough- ... What the actual fuck am I going on about?! I've never really felt this way for anyone. It's kind of uncomfortable but in a good way if that makes sense. I guess I just-" Cheesy wrote into his diary before he heard a knock on the door. He freaked and immediately slammed his "journal" under his bed before scrambling to look natural on his bed. In all honesty, he looked like he had just committed a crime as he tried to act natural.
"Come in!" Cheesy yelled towards the doorway. Soon after, Trophy walked in and threw his stuff on the spare bed in Cheesy's room.
"I'm switching rooms because Tissues is getting me sick with his weak ass immune system." Trophy said as he rolled his eyes before unpacking his things. Cheesy saw him pull out some workout gear, photos, his camera setup, and some other things that were more questionable than others. Cheesy stared at Trophy for a minute to process what was happening. In that moment he thought of one of his ideas he was waiting a long time to actually pull off. He immediately pretended to be hurt.
"Trophy, could you get me some bandaids for downstairs? I cut open my elbow... Again." He said as acted out being in pain. Trophy looked Cheesy up and down with an eyebrow raised.
"You really think I'm going to go out of my way to get someone like you a bandaid for your boo-boo? Get it yourself, nerd." Trophy replied harshly. It didn't seem like Trophy would budge anytime soon, especially with that ego as big as his man boobs. But Cheesy had a trick up his sleeve, blackmailing.
"If you don't get it for me I'll tell everyone you were hanging out with me yesterday." Cheesy smirked internally, he knew this would work without a doubt in his mind. Trophy's face went blank with shock. He didn't think Cheesy would stoop to his level. Trophy sighed and glared at Cheesy.
"If you tell anyone, I'll personally shove a stick up your ass until it comes out your mouth!" He left the room to grab the bandaids for Cheesy's "hurt elbow". Cheesy hurried to find his cans of silly string and string jokes in his joke book, just to refresh his memory a bit. He then waited by the door for the moment he's been hoping for since forever. Meanwhile, Trophy was getting himself a protein shake and had a small bandaid in his other hand. When Trophy opened the door to their shared hotel room, he was hit with a storm of silly string.
"What. The. FUCK!" Trophy yelled while Cheesy was laughing his ass off on the floor.
"Not so 'golden' now, huh?" Cheesy continued laughing as Trophy just stood there in shock. He slowly remembered what his anger management class had taught him. He calmed down before giving a slight laugh too.
"If that got into my protein shake, you would be a pancake right now." He chuckled slightly. This surprised Cheesy, he had almost never heard Trophy laugh. This boosted Cheesy's self confidence a bit, which prompted him to joke around more with Trophy. Little did they know, they were both warming up to each other even if it may take a while.

Heyyyy! It's Ryan again, I know this story was a bit longer than the rest BUT I promise you that the next one will be the longest one yet once I finish it. I hope to finish it soon enough for y'all. As always, have a wonderful rest of your day!

 As always, have a wonderful rest of your day!

Word count: 691
Date written: 4/2/2024