Chapter 1: The beginning

Third person POV:

"Beep... Beep... Bee-" Trophy slammed his hand down on the alarm clock and sighed angrily. He rubbed his eyes then tiredly got out of bed while rubbing the back of his neck. Trophy slowly walks over to the bathroom and opens the door. He glances at Tissues who was still sleeping peacefully. Tissue's breath is raspy because of his "condi-swan" but Trophy Could honestly Care less about him. Trophy opens the cabinet above tho sink to grab his tooth brush. He then flosses and finally rinses his mouth out. Trophy checks his phone for the time and realizes that he's about to be late to breakfast so he quickly hurries out the door of his hotel room. the ran down to the lobby where he sees Knife and Pickle playing video games while stuffing their mouths with homemade pancakes that Lightbulb had made. He turns the corner to the kitchen where he watches Lightbulb give the last pancake to Balloon. His stomach growled as he stared at the empty plate of pancakes on the kitchen counter then angrily slammed his fists down on the counter causing the plate to shake and bounce a bit. He ended up sitting on the floor with his back up against the lobby's wall. Suddenly there seems to be a shadow gapping over him so he looks up to see the short block of cheese, Cheesy. They look at each other in an awkward silence until Cheesy decided to speak up.
"Want a pancake..?"
"Why are you talking to me!?" Trophy spoke aggressively with sort of a menecing glare pointed directly at Cheesy.
"Well... I thought you would maybe want breakfast since you didn't get any. Plus you seemed pretty mad. It wasn't very 'golden' of you!" Cheesy slapped his knee and laughed at his own joke then looked at Trophy as if he was trying to comfort him.
"Ugh, I don't want handouts from a midget!" Trophy growled sturnly which startled cheesy causing him to stumble back a little.
"Come on! I know you want one. Be more 'bright' about things!" Cheesy said before slapping his knee and laughing at his own joke. Trophy just stared at the plate of pancakes in Cheesy's hands. Trophy did want one, he was basically starving. But he didn't want to look soft to any of the other contestants then took one anyway. Plus, who would be watching them? That's honestly kinda weird if someone was.
"Thanks... I guess" as Trophy said this Cheesy sat down on the floor with him and also ate his own pancakes. He was confused on why Cheesy sat next to him but he didn't say anything about it which was unusual for him.

Hello! I'm so happy to be publishing my first fanfiction! I hope I'm able to create more in the future but for now, enjoy this one :D

Words: 484
Date written: 3/27/2024