chapter 1

A/N : Before we start let me tell you, I don't hate any of the characters in this series, I love em all, and I don't want to hurt any reader's feelings so if you find it uncomfortable about what I've written about a character, sorry in advance👀. But it's for the plot. THANK YOU✨

Sarada's pov :

Today is the first day of my work at the 'kiki web creators' company and I wasn't surprised but I woke up late even today.

Oh shit!! I shouldn't have ignored the first time my alarm went off. Shit I have to hurry or my lovely lovely impression will be floating in the ocean.

I took a quick shower changing into my office wear, a pencil skirt, a white shirt button properly but hehe I always ignore the starting two buttons ofc that shit be too uncomfortable to button up and a sling bag with all my stuff, a laptop, some snacks hehe.

Oh well well I'm getting late!!! I slipped out the house gliding into the cab I called earlier, oh I wish I can buy a car soon now, shit I'm just starting today, I guess I have to wait before I can buy one.

"Take me to the kiki web creators office, Thank you" I told the driver my destination but I saw him check me up, damn all these men, I'd hate men if fictional ones weren't a thing, huff, I just hope I'm not late. I was especially told that the boss, I mean  the director of web editing team, is so strict and cold. I hope he doesn't kill me for being late on my first day shit!.

After a 20 mins ride I was finally standing in front of the 6 floors building of the company I'll be working in. Damn this is huge.

I just remembered again I was late I looked at the time from my silver chained watch, well I might have a little antic taste lol, oh well the time yeah the time was 9:05, oh shit I need to run I'm already 5 mins late. I hope the director isn't here yet.

I rushed to the reception asking for the unit floor and direction she was a sweet lady, she told the directions, it was on the 4th floor damn! So much I wonder how would I manage if the lift ever goes off.

Shit shit curse you stop thinking bu||shits Sarada.

I hushed into the editing office and  got stares immediately, I guess they knew something gonna happen cuz I was fcking 15 mins late, I guess I'm dead afterall.

A purle haired girl, approached me with a smile, ofc she's definitely a fake bitch acting good.
"You need help?" She asked.

"Umm it's my first day, and I was lost finding way to the office, sorry for being late" I replied or  lied hehe.

"Well that doesn't concern me particularly but I hope you can handle him" she said pointing towards a blonde guy who looked absolutely pissed but hot at the same time, he had ocean blue eyes and perfect wavy hairs, dressed in a formal white shirt, a navy blue tie and matching navy blue trousers.

"Damn! He's hot" I gulped at the terrifying look he gave me, approaching me slowly, I was seriously scared at how is he gonna yell at me. He raised his right hand, I thought he gonna slap me for real, I closed my eyes in a sense of danger.

"Here wear it" I opened my eyes to see him holding a ID card for me, *thank God I'm alive fuff*
"You're 15 mins late Miss Uchiha, I won't tolerate this the second time, since it's your first day I understand if you were lost" he added.

"Sorry director, I'll make sure not to repeat the mistake" his gaze was so cold but his actions, no no no It feels like he was holding back his intrusive thoughts.

I didn't realise I was staring at him until I heard him say.
"Miss Uchiha?? You here ?"

"Yes director" I said.