𝗡𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝗻𝗱

_____。o*★*o。_____
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗗𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
"OOO WHOS THE LUCKY PERSON"
Chapter Four
。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。

AS THE sound of an alarm overtook the room I open my eyes taking the covers of my body. Sitting up with my legs dangling of the bed I shut my alarm off, I get dressed and walk out of my room shutting the door behind. walking down the stairs I see Izzie wearing a pink tank top and hello kitty underwear, I let out a chuckle as I walk to the kitchen to get a cup off coffee, after I drink my cup of coffee, I get up from the table and walk over to the counter and grab the other half of Merediths grilled cheese sandwich she made last night.

Driving to the car with Meredith and George and Izzie following behind. We eventually get to the hospital and park my car beside Merediths I get out of my car shutting the door of the car. Standing there waiting for Meredith to get out of the car. Walking beside Meredith towards the hospital George and Izzie are still arguing about the situation that happened this morning ."You don't understand me gonads, You ovaries" George said to Izzie as she got out of the car grabbing her stuff before shutting the car door.

"Oh that reminds me we are out of tampons" Izzie said to George as it is his turn to get the groceries.

"You parading through the bathroom in your underwear, when I'm naked in the shower" George exclaims talking to Izzie. Trying to get a point through to Izzie

"Can you add it to your list please" Izzie asks looking back at him. With a pleading tone.

"What" George asks in complete confusion

"Tampons" Izzie said rolling her eyes

"To the list" i added on

"It's your turn" Meredith reminds him giving him a look

"I am a man! I don't buy girl products" George yells as we go around the corner meeting the entrance of the hospital

"I don't want you walking in while I'm in the shower, and I don't want to see you in your underwear" George exclaims stuttering a little. Walking slightly behind Izzie

"It doesn't bother me okay, look at me in my underwear, take your time, it's no big deal" Izzie said taking a sip of coffee. I let out a chuckle as i notice George stop walking.

☆;+;。・゚・。;+;☆;+;。・゚・。;+;☆;+;。・゚・。;+;☆

We get into the hospital and make our way towards the locker room to go change into our scrubs."You are the first person they see in the morning, You say please, You say thank you, You apologize for waking them up" Bailey said waking around the locker room between lockers talking to all the interns."You make them feel good about you, Why is that important, Because then they talk to you and tell you what's wrong, why is that important,Because then you can tell your attending, What they need to do during rounds, and why is that important, Because if you make your resident look bad, She'll torture you until you beg for your mama, Now get out there I wan pre-rounds done by 5:30 a.m" Bailey said leaving the locker room. I finished changing into my scrubs and put my hair into a low ponytail.

"I'd better get good patients today, Yesterday I had two guys with colostomies, who needed dressing changes every 15 minutes" Meredith said putting hair elastics around her wrist.

"Oh I'm sorry" I told Meredith

"I'm gonna be in surgery, todays my day" Christina said leaning on her locker looking down at her note book