4

I must've dozed off casue when I woke the boys was home and so was happy.

I sat up stretching when Happy walked over to me.

"nap good?" he asked sitting before me.

"I don't even recall falling asleep" I say

"that's the good kind of naps" he says

I nodded my head

"Well the boys are doing their homework and Wes is back to sleep. I changed his butt and he had eaten," he says

I leaned forward and pecked his lips.

"thank you papi," I say before I peck his lips again till he growls and grabs my face and kisses me.

We both fall on our sides before Happy rolls me on my back messes with his jeans before he pushes my shorts down and lays over top of me and slips inside of me.

"Oh fuck yea. I've miss this big boy right here" I moaned as I closed my eyes

"he's missed you too" he says before he goes back to kissing me as he and I fuck.

We do our best not to make a sound or anything to draw the boys' attention to us. 

I rolled over so I was on top and I grabbed his hands and interlocked mine with his before I pinned them beside his head and started bouncing on his cock.

"I want another baby. maybe we'll luck up with a girl since we've got three boys. but If we have another boy I'm fine with it" I tell him before I go back to kissing him and really started riding his cock.

I let his hands go and sat up lifting my shirt over my head before I pulled him up to me. he knew what I wanted cause he latched on to my breast and started nurturing.

"I fucking love you Happy Lowman. and I am so damn thankful I didn't like my common scenes stop me from helping you out. We have a beautiful family and I am so fucking grateful for you all four." I say as I coat his cock over and over again as he continues to breast feed.

"If possible I'd stay pregnant to give you a huge family. cause I know you love having a family. heck I do to. & and I love having a family that's part of you and I." I tell him before I lean back at little making him use his teeth to keep my nipple in his mouth.

I smiled.

"take control and fuck my brains out and pussy full while covering my mouth and sucking my titty dry" I tell him

he wrapped his arm around me flipped us back over and did just as I wanted him to.

by the time he was done with me. my pussy was practically overflowing with his cum but she didn't let any escape she drank his cum like someone beer chugs. and my tits were completely drained but I knew that by the time Wes woke up my milk would be back and my titties will be full to nurture him.