A Very Entitled Snake Woman

We gaze before the stranger laying unconcious in sudden crater before us her apearance was something out of somone's mythology her upper body was lavender purple covered in markings and tattoos especially that specific red eye marking on forehead, her silver hair glistens in the sun like uncovered gems in the fitful light, her attire seemed... unusual to say the least as her lower half was even stranger as instead of legs it was an entire tail of a snake full scales and all.

"Her lower half has snake's tail and even her skin... there's no way she can be human." Luka said doubtfully questioning.

Another monster... It was strange, getting closer I felt a haze within her it was dense like mud and her scent was strong, whatever it she was something told in my gut that she wasn't somebody to be messed with.

"Uhm... Ms. Monster? Are you dead?" He calls out to the unconscious monster.

"You sure you should be waking her right now?" I say warily to Luka.

"Well yea, I have check if she was okay.."

"We don't know if she's hostile to us, and not to mention she seems very... intense we should leave." I say still feeling the dense aura around the unconscious monster

"We can't just leave her!" Luka protested.

"If she still alive, if I don't help her... And of course, like I said, I don't hate monsters. Rather-"

"But even still we don't know her and she doesn't know us this is very risky"

I say to reason with him trying to convince him.

"I want world where man in monster can coexist, that is my goal. So even though she's a Monster. I don't want to just leave her." He takes one worried gaze at the ubconscious monster and sighs in anxious commitment.

"If I just left her here, there's no way I could be a true he-GAH! Ah!" He painfully yelled out as he was ensnared and raised by snake's tightening coil.

"Luka!" I yelled in alarm.
Her face was hardened eyes piercing through.

"Where. Am. I?"
She says threateningly an aura peered over me it was like a heavy caoting of dense essence.

It was suffocating it felt like I was being smothered as my heart dropped like it had turned to stone.
Her grip on Luka tightened as she forced him to meet her gaze.

"Talk."

Fear was embeded in Luka's eyes as he met face to face that may well be his certain demise.

"Don't lie to me, I'll know if you are."

Luka was strucked with a gaze that meant death and with that Luka spoke up.

"T-this is I-Ilias Village in the outskirts of the forest! He yelped as her grip tightened around him.
"We found you like this as-Ah!"

"We? What do you mean we?" She interrogated further.

"Stop! Please!" I intervene nervously I can feel my stature crumbled as she gazed upon me.

"You are friends with this human?"

She questioned me.
Despite her intimidating figure I proceeded.

"Y-yes, I-I was traveling with alongside him we were walking along the road when heard a loud explosion we came by and saw you laying there on the ground we didn't know what to do until you well awoken." I explained to her.

"Hmm, is that so?" Her harden gazes ceases to into ponderment.

"To think she launch me this far." Her aggressivness seem to die down a bit I can feel myself holding together.