Sparkle, Team Twinkle

We now see David at a gachapon machine somewhere in town as he gets himself a red lion charm as David smiles as he soon held five other animals charms with a blue dolphin, Pink monkey, Yellow horse, Green wolf, And black cat. And he also had three starry cat charms too.

David: Lucky! I got the ones I wanted. It's a good think I've learned that Olympic Competitors make money.

(Flashback, Yesterday)

We now see Team Strive together in a training room as David looks at his wallet with little allowance money he has.

David: Mmm... A little low on cash. Too bad...

Mary: What are you going on about?

David: I wanted to get some souvenirs here before the last week is done. But like I said, I don't have much on me anymore. 

Mary: Are you that stupid? Do you really not know about your payments for your wins?

David: Huh? Payments?

Alex: For every first place gold medal you win, You get tons of money.

Lee: About 77,300$ last I checked.

David: 77,300$?! That much?! But wait, Why haven't I received any of that?

Mary: Because you're so fixated on the medals you won. Which is why I've been holding onto the money for you since day 1. As well as all the other matches. P.S. I haven't opened the envelopes full of cash. A manager's job is to maintain that money until their athletes wish to use it.

Mark: Wait, So far we've got 6 medals so far...

John: So add 77,300$ six times and you gets...

Mary got out her tablet and did some calculations before showing the total on her tablet.

Mary: This much.

The 5 boys look to the total of the money they have in total as they soon get shocked.

Boys: 463,800$?!

The boys soon collapse in shock still just as Mary hands each of the boys 5 envelopes of 77,300$.

Mary: Since we already have 5 envelopes, And they're are 5 of you. Each of you will get 77,300$. It's only fair since you've trained so hard.

David: Wow, This is so unbelievable... We're rich and we couldn't do anything with that kind of money.

Mary: Only because you've been training so hard. Focus on that first before going on a shopping spree. Events happen at last afternoon so you have only until early morning or early evening do even have fun with yourselves. If you guys ever want a chance to relax, Make sure you find a convenient time do so.

(Flashback Over)

David was soon back up as he held his charms in his hands.

David: Early morning ain't so bad. Nice advice Mary. Still I don't know what I'm gonna do with these three starry cat charms.

David soon turns to see 3 girls his age in athletic uniforms as they were down on their knees to a gachapon machine trying to get prizes.