CHAPTER SEVEN

LORENZO SINCLAIR

I had spoken with Danica today, confronting her about the whole Clair situation. She was clearly trying to play clueless that made her look absolutely stupid. She somehow had to come out clean to me that because I wasn't going to stop bugging until she does. She said she had her reasons from the  things  she didn't like about her, she didn't feel comfortable as she said. In which I rolled my eyes at that because why?

Why is she so bothered by her. She obviously didn't tell me so I ended up letting her go by telling her that whatever she says is not going to stop me from getting Clair her spot.

Later in lunch when I was walking with Nathaniel, he confronted me for being rough at her in which I laughed because I wasn't being rough, I was just being honest and truthful. She took it the wrong way because she knows that she is a lying bitch and I have no issue reporting her to the principal and having her spot taken from her because I am not afraid of this spoiled girl.

We had overheard a loud thud knocked out of the table when we walked in the cafeteria where I heard a girl scoff back at her. With a full glance at who it was, I knew it was Danica, I recognized her petty voice. Then I also noticed that same long brown wavy hair with a white bow tied in between it. In front of her I assume was Clair. I haven't officially met her but I will soon as I send her a notification for the next meeting with a pass reminder sent to her.

"I don't believe you." I had said when I stopped Jazmine  from walking away with a furious Clair. Something had happened and whatever it was, wasn't good. It was a problem. 

If it comes to stop her, I will. Especially if she's threatening our treasurer and her innocent friend who did absolutely nothing to her.

but she shook her head, leaving me here as soon as Clair yelled at her.

Staring back at Danica and Nathanial who's standing next to her as they both looked at me weirdly, especially Nathanial. I don't care.

"What do you think you're doing Danica?" I scoffed, walking up to her. She blinked, showing off those lash extensions and shook her head, "I'm not doing anything Enzo, I don't know what you're talking about." She shrugged, crossing her arms together. "are you going to start threatening me again?"

I huffed at her sympathy.

"I didn't threatened you, I confronted you for being dishonest with me." I said, not believing her lying mouth.

She rolled her eyes looking at her boyfriend who looks like a compelled zombie just standing there like a complete idiot as if he's going to do shit for her. "I told you that I apologized and if you don't believe me, don't, because I know the truth." She cleared out with those wide eyes but I didn't hold back, "Stop being a fucking liar, Danica!" I spat where she dramatically jumped. Then her lost puppy next to her scoffed at me, "dude chill, what's wrong with you? She said no." I looked over at him, angrily because he just doesn't see it.

"And you believe her? How pathetic." I said. Which got him angry, "Don't speak to my girlfriend like that, if she said no, she said no." He cleared it out. I rolled my eyes, shoving him off of me.

"She has you fooled and it's sad." I said looking at him, Its like he's under a spell. How do I wake him up from the demolish that comes from her.  

"You don't know what you're talking about Lorenzo, you always think she's the one that's bad when she's not. Its you who is, abandoning girls after a one night stand and what? is that how you're going to be doing Jazmine too? because based on your interactions and defending her right now seems like it." He said, leaving the veins from my hands poking from clenching. My jaw could almost break from clenching. 

He has lost me now. Fuck him and his pathetic bitch. One day he will see the truth and realize that I'm right and honestly I won't hear it. I may not be the best person but at least I'm well aware and not the one being fooled around from a lying devil. 

"You both can rot in hell." I angrily said. I wasn't going to try to pick up a fight because for one, I'm not trying to barge attention as they already is. Second, If I would pick up a fight, I would perhaps lose my spot for Vice president and that'll just leave Danica happy. That's something I do not want because I want her to suffer. So really, its not even worth it, so I walked away, leaving that shit show I just experienced.