"Did I just confess to him?" Y/N said out loud, lying on her bed

Mina was sitting at the girls desk listening to Y/N talking about the date. "So, you're telling me you held hands, went on a scary ride, did a bunch of fun festival games, and then went on the Ferris wheel. You kissed his cheek! And told him you loved him?" she cleared up.

Y/N sat up "Well it's not like I wanted to. It was the heat of the moment, you should have seen those alluring periwinkle eyes and perfect skin." Mina scoffed looking at the pictures Y/N had from the festival

"Never knew he was scared of coasters. Guess the 1-B bastard isn't as brave as he says he is." Y/N groaned "Are you going to help me Mina?" the pink haired nodded "Of course I well, but I'm confused at what the problem is. You told him you loved him it's been weeks and that's progress!"

Y/N didn't see it that way. She bet Monoma was probably sitting on his bed wondering what just happened and planning on avoiding her at school on Monday.

Meanwhile Monoma touched his cheek multiple times to make sure he wasn't dreaming. Was she actually telling the truth? Did Y/N love him...

He was confused about what to do.

The weekend passed by quickly, and people walked around making it to classes. Midoriya, Todoroki, Ochako, and Iida were talking outside the classroom door so Y/N approached them.

"How was your weekend Y/N?" Ochako asked, when they saw the H/C girl. "Quite fine, how was everybody else?" Midoriya smiled "The 3 of us actually ran into each other at the park, so we spent the day together." hinting at Ochako and Iida

"It was a fine day interacting with each other." Iida agreed. Todoroki was standing holding his bag, "How was your weekend?" Y/N kindly smiled, making him advert eye contact.

Todoroki was always making small conversations, so why was he acting differently? It didn't take much for a usual dense boy to do anything, for Y/N to sense something wrong so she got closer checking his head

"W-what are you doing?" Midoriya asked, "Just checking. You don't seem to have a fever. Are you okay Todoroki?" the boy nodded "I'm fine L/N. My father had me train, I heard you went to a festival, how was it?"

A faint blush rose on Y/N's face. She shook her head in response ignoring the subject "It was fun." walking into the classroom, Todoroki had suspicions watching her facial expressions change.

During lunch Y/N chatted with Iida about which hero would win in a fight, but Midoriya stood with his answer that All Might would win, while Ochako suggested Night eye.

"Okay, but Night eye can know his opponents next move. He's very diverse and present." She defended eating her food "Wow, you're really good at debating Ochako!" Y/N cheered with a smile

Lunch was coming to an end before going back to class for possible suffering, so Y/N excused herself to the bathroom.

While at a 1-B table a certain blonde boy had also excused himself.