Chapter 4: The plan to save a clan!

The encounter with Orochimaru and Manda left me unsettled.

Though it had ended peacefully, that doesn't mean the next time I meet Orochimaru he won't try and kill me.

As days continued to pass, then weeks, then months, I continued with my chakra control exercises and honing my physical endurance, stamina, and strength.

My parents thought it was quite cute when I tried to help them lift things.. well, I guess it was more in my interest than theirs.

I had gotten pretty good at controlling my chakra and as I grew stronger, physically, my chakra began to grow stronger as well. Though I still don't have that much chakra in my body... probably because I've been focusing on control rather than building the amount I have.

Control is the key after all! If I can't control it then what's the point?

Though I know I have quite a bit of chakra reserves based on my observation. Though I don't know the average chakra reserves so my observation could be inaccurate. Maybe it's because I take after my mother more than my father. People always say I look just like my beautiful mother!

Despite hating sports in my past life, I'm pretty good at running. (not to brag)

Though I'm still not a big fan it feels great after an exhausting exercise after every day!

After growing closer to Tsunade after that little scare where Manda took me to ryūchi cave I knew I wanted her to train me. I knew I wanted to be a medical-non ever since I first thought about being a shinobi.

When I turned 4 years old Tsunade came over. To no one's surprise, I had grown up quite strong, especially with the amount of stamina training I do every day.

When Tsunade came through the door I walked over to her and held my hand out.

"Auntie Tsuna, please train me!"

My pronunciation had gotten better and my tongue was long enough to actually participate in conversations!

Tsunade seemed surprised at my words as she looked down at me and up at my mother.

My mother shook her head and shrugged, giving her a small smile. Don't know what that was about..

But Tsunade looked down at me and ruffled my hair in a teasing way.

"Yeah? You're a little too young for any training, Yukari."

I puffed out my cheeks and grabbed onto her robe.

"But I wanna be a medical-nin and be as strong as you!"

The two of them seemed a bit surprised that I already knew what I wanted to be but I wasn't going to back down!

She sighed and stood back up.

"Fine, but I won't go easy on you just because you're 4. We'll start with the basics next week."

I grinned cheekily and nodded. Tsunade picked me up and huffed.

"But still, let's spend some more time together before then. It's always good to spend some time with you after gambling."

"Tsunade!"

"What??? She's like my little lucky charm! I'm always just a bit luckier after I see my little niece."

Even though I wasn't her actual niece, Aunt Tsunade still called me that because we were as close as an aunt and niece were.

All I did that day was spend time with Tsunade and my mother. When Dad came home it was quite late and he instantly went to bed.. I guess being the Hokage is quite taxing, even more than I thought.