Long Time No See - NR

Summary - Y/n is a top hydra agent, you and Wanda captured Natasha and keep her until you can do something with her, but it quickly turns the other way...

Warnings - guns, bad words, idk smth else
Request - bestie princess
Word count - 1499

---

Your tactical military grade boots shook the concrete floor as you walked down the hallway at your home Hydra base.

You were just getting back from a mission of great success, in your opinion. You're still wearing your kevlar vest, matched with armored pants. It weighed a ton, but you made it look like light weight as you strut through the halls.

Your destination engraved in your mind, only focused on finding the location of the one woman who brought you all this pain.

Four other Hydra guards follow you, carrying your helmet along with some of your weapons.

When you find the room, you see your teammate, Wanda. You walk over to her, your presence unavoidable to miss.

"Hey Y/L/N."

"Hello Maximoff," You voice hoarse after screaming during battle not too long ago, "where is she?"

She points to a cell far away made of vibranium bars, "they're talking to her."

"What the fuck? They know that's my job." You turn to a hydra operative, "tell them to get the fuck away from her."

Without hesitation, he calls them over. You have a lot of authority over everything in this base. You've been working for Hyrda longer than some of them have been accepted here.

They only speculate about your past, all they know is you have a long history with the woman behind that door.

Wanda grabs your forearm before you can walk away, "just call me over if you need anything."

You nod, she's like a sister to you. She was the one who stayed with you after you were transferred to Hydra from the Red Room. You're very close with each other, and it's only allowed because you were the closest thing to a boss to everyone.

You strip the vest off of your torso, only wearing a compression shirt that shows all of your curves.

Then you make your way over to the cell, stopping directly in front of the bars. You look down to see the woman you expected. She's pale, her body barely being able to give her the strength she needs in a moment like this.

You can see the fear in her eyes, something familiar, but you haven't seen it in a long time. Her red hair covering the wounds on her face as she looks up at you, propping herself up on her elbow.

"Hello Natalia, long time no see."

She spits blood at you, not reaching you though, "go fuck yourself, Y/n."

You roll your sleeves up just below your elbow, showing the beauty of the art inked into your arms. Then you crouch down to her level.

"You're in no position to be doing this sweetheart."

"What the fuck do I have to lose?"