A/N: Patreon Announcement!

Okay, guys, so you should know that I have a Patreon page regarding my Wattpad stories and more. And in light of my one-year anniversary, I intend to also post full-length chapters of this story there as well! But the updates on Patreon will also feature a more in-depth look on the storyline, character analysis, my ongoing Camp NaNoWriMo journey for this year, and so much more. If you want to gain access to the ad-free content (and I know most of y'all can't afford a premium subscription here on Wattpad, even me), then make sure to click on the link in my profile page (or visit www.patreon.com/HouseofEversbyJayDEvers) and select a tier plan that fits your budget.

If you want the DELUXE package that features Discord chats, shout-outs, and more; check out my VIP Suite tier for $10. But if you want all of that PLUS my NSFW tales, then feel free to check out my Black Diamond Suite Tier for $15, which also includes a mug and other welcoming gifts from me to you.

All the same, my Patreon page is turning one this year and me uploading full-length chapters of this novel is going to be the kickstarter of rebranding my Wattpad career and getting things back in shape for my Patreon page. And I want to share the FULL tea and shade about this story and all the hidden details that aren't available anywhere else! So, feel free to visit me on Patreon today and become a Patron to show support for this creator.

With that said, folks, this story will OFFICIALLY begin with the prologue that sets up the stage of a perfect mystery like no other! Grab your snacks, lock the doors, get your favorite music playlists ready, turn off any distractions on your phone (unless it's for a work/school/family emergency), and prepare yourselves for one killer story! If you like what you see, then show this Wattpad/Patreon creator some love and...

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.
Add.
FAN!