Breaking Free

DAY 16: YOUR CHARACTER EXPERIENCES MIND CONTROL
April 16th 2024

Charlie had always been drawn to Matthew's charisma, his confidence, his ability to make her feel like she was the center of the universe. But as their relationship progressed, she began to realize that his charm was nothing more than a facade-a mask he wore to hide his true nature.

Matthew controlled every aspect of Charlie's life, from what she wore to who she spent time with. He monitored her phone calls, her social media accounts, even her thoughts, until she felt like she was suffocating under his oppressive gaze.

At first, Charlie tried to ignore the signs, to convince herself that Matthew's behavior was just a quirk of his personality. But as time went on, she began to feel like she was losing herself, her identity slipping away like sand through her fingers.

And then, one day, she met Tiffany-a ray of sunshine in a world of darkness, a beacon of hope in a sea of despair. Tiffany listened to Charlie's fears and insecurities without judgment, offering her a shoulder to cry on and a hand to hold through the storm.

With Tiffany by her side, Charlie found the strength to confront Matthew, to tell him that she couldn't live like this anymore. But instead of accepting her decision, he lashed out, his anger boiling over like a volcano on the verge of eruption.

For weeks, Charlie lived in fear, afraid to leave her own home for fear of what Matthew might do. But Tiffany stood by her side, offering her unwavering support and encouragement, until Charlie found the courage to leave Matthew behind and start anew.

As she packed her bags and walked out the door for the last time, Charlie felt a sense of liberation wash over her-a weight lifted from her shoulders, a burden lifted from her soul.

With Tiffany's love and support, Charlie began to rebuild her life, one brick at a time. She rediscovered the things that brought her joy-the feel of the sun on her face, the sound of laughter ringing in her ears, the warmth of Tiffany's embrace.

And as she looked into Tiffany's eyes, she knew that she had finally found someone who truly understood her, someone who cherished her for who she was, flaws and all.

With Tiffany's love to guide her, Charlie embarked on a journey of self-discovery and empowerment, reclaiming her sense of identity and purpose with each passing day. And as she looked towards the future, she knew that she had finally found the happiness and fulfillment she had always longed for-a happiness that no one could ever take away.

~

This was really hard to write. That's why it is shorter than the rest of the stories.

It was a litte too close to home. I had someone who did this to me and it fūcking ruined my whole existence.

The only difference to my situation and the story is that I have not found my peace and someone who can get me out of this shīt yet.

It's been a year since. Still can't get over it. I hope it will go away soon because I feel alone in this.

For 3 years I thought they did it because they loved me, but in the end they just wanted to hurt me.

I was cheated on for 2 out of the 3 years. Found out a week after I finally had the guts to break things off. They both had the nerve to announce their 2 year anniversary, without actually thinking I would see it. And after they both saw that I saw it they blocked me. The little shīts.

I hope no one never, ever experiences this because you are worth the fūcking world.

Don't let someone define who you are and what you do. Be yourself, the one you want to be, the one you love and the one you choose yourself.

All the love <3

JustCallMeMiniAce