83 |Part 2| (Alyssa)

"I- I hate you so much, Alyssa," Andre says to me, stumbling off the ride. "Was it really no fun at all for you? I thought you'd enjoy rides and rollercoasters and things of the sort," I tease. "No, I don't. I really really really don't. At all." I laugh softly. "Let's go to the fair games then," I suggest. He nods, letting out a sigh of relief. "Please."

We make our way to a dart-throwing game, and a large stuffed bear prize catches my eye. I don't say anything about it though. "How many throws should we get?" I ask Andre. "Hmm.. 60 or so maybe?" He offers. "Alright, if you're sure. I'll pay,-" I offer, but Andre has already handed the lady behind the counter the 40 dollars needed for the 60 throws. "Andre, I said I'd pay," I say, pouting. "It's fine, Alyssa. You can just pay me back some other way," He says with a smile. I sigh, giving in. "Fine."

We take the 60 throws, each of us throwing 30 darts, and we hit 47 of the balloons on the wall. Well, it was mostly Andre, but I still did my part and made a little over 20. "You can choose from these prizes," The game worker says, waving her arm at the prizes, including the stuffed bear I saw earlier. "Andre, you pick since you paid," I state. "I choose that one then," Andre says, pointing at the stuffed bear I wanted. The lady takes it down and hands it to Andre, who hands it to me. "How did you know?- I didn't tell you." I question after holding the bear that's almost my size in my arms. "You didn't have to," He says with a slight grin. "I saw you gawking at it," He finishes. I laugh lightly, "You're so mean, you know that? Anyway, we should put it in my car." Andre nods, and we walk to the car to put the stuffed bear inside so we won't have to carry it everywhere. Walking back, I realize I haven't eaten anything yet today, and my stomach wasn't happy about it. "Andre, can we get some food?" I ask, leaning into him. He puts his arm around my waist. "Of course, what do you want?" He asks. I point to the food stall with funnel cakes. Andre chuckles softly. "So you like sweet things? Noted."

We both split half of the treat and were on our way once we finished it. "Should we find Harper and Eve? We haven't seen them for a while," I suggest. "Mmm.. No, not yet," Andre starts. "I just wanna be with you for a while." I smile, getting butterflies from his words. "In that case... I have an idea of what we could do before we find them," I offer. "Oh, and what would that be?" Andre asks. "That thing," I say, pointing to the rather large, green Ferris wheel thing with cages that tip upside down. Andre looks at it, horrified. "No way," He states plainly. "Aww, pleaseee," I beg, tugging on his sleeve. "I'll owe you," I start. "Anything you want." "You really shouldn't say things like that, you'll give a person like me ideas, but... Fine. I'll take you up on your offer, but I won't tell you what I want yet," He explains. With a wide and cheerful grin on my face, I tug him with me to the waiting line for the ride. "I hate you so much..." Andre mutters close to my ear, hugging me from behind and resting his chin on my shoulder. I reach my hand up to tangle my fingers in his hair. "Just don't vomit on me okay? If you do, the deal is off and I don't owe you anything," I say, making my point very clear. "Mm... Fine," He replies. I sigh, relieved.

When it's our turn, I go into the cage first, sitting on the side farthest from the door, Andre following suit behind me. We buckle the seat belt, and the worker operating the ride closes the door, making sure it's securely shut before elevating our cage and moving on to the next. I feel Andre take my hand, and I squeeze his gently to reassure him. "Don't worry, it only lasts a couple of minutes anyway, and I won't tip it if you don't want me to," I tell him, trying to ease his nerves. "No, it's okay.. Just... Don't overdo it, please." I nod and lean in to kiss his cheek. "I promise," I say, and I mean it.

The ride starts, and I feel Andre squeeze my hand tightly, but then relax after a bit. "Is it okay if I tip it?" I ask once more. He nods, and I take the handlebar and tip it towards us so the cage tips upside down. I hear a little shriek beside me, but it's soon replaced by soft laughter.

We get off the ride, and onto the stable ground. "You owe me big time, Alyssa," Andre says, lifting my legs and putting them around his waist. I put my arms around his shoulders to stabilize myself as he rests his head on my shoulder, burying his face in my neck. I run my fingers through his hair gently, separating any knots. "You liked it at least a little bit though," I say, smiling. "You can't deny it, I heard you laugh a bit." "But it was terrifying at the start," He says, setting me back down on the ground, but keeping his arms around my waist. "Andre..." "Yes?" He questions. "Can we get a goldfish?" I ask. He laughs softly. "Only if you keep it," He says, letting go of my waist and walking over to the goldfish game. I pay for 10 tosses, hoping to make at least one. To my surprise, I landed two. One on my seventh toss, and the second on my tenth toss. "Andre, I got two!" I say excitedly. He smiles, patting my head. "Alright, calm down, calm down. You still have to actually get them and get them a place to live too," He explains. I nod and purchase the small optional tank for my two buddies. The man working the game put my two goldfish in the tank with some water then handed it to me. I hold it up to Andre. "Andre, look at them," I say, smiling widely. "We should go find Harper and her friend now, they're probably waiting," Andre suggests, and I nod.

We found the two, and then the four of us headed out to the parking lot. "My, my, Andre spoiled you rotten, didn't he?" Harper asks, seeing the stuffed bear in my car and the goldfish in my hands. I nod, getting into the driver's seat of my vehicle. This time, I wasn't driving by myself, though. Andre had offered to come with me, and I had agreed. He sat in the passenger seat beside me, and we had put the stuffed bear and goldfish in the backseat. I drive home, and Andre helps me bring in the bear and goldfish. "Nice place you have," He says, and only then did I realize he hadn't seen my apartment before. "Thanks," I say, setting the goldfish down on the kitchen counter. "You live by yourself, I'm guessing?" Andre questions. "I do, have for a month or two now. I moved out of my parent's place basically as soon as I turned eighteen. Aren't you eighteen as well since you're in the grade above me? And Harper's seventeen?" Andre nods. "Guess you'll just have to wait an extra year for me," I say without even thinking, without even thinking about my time limit. "I guess I could be a super senior for you," Andre says jokingly, setting the stuffed bear on my bed as I get a larger tank for my two goldfish. He walks out of my room when he's done and wraps his arms around my waist from behind. "Remember you still owe me," He says. "And what is it you want?" I ask. "Is it fine if I want two things?" He questions. "I suppose that'd be fine," I reply. "Alright then, my first request is... You have to be my girlfriend, forever and for all of eternity because I absolutely adore you," He says, and I feel my cheeks flush. "Done," I say. He smiles. "And two, I'd like a kiss as well, unless that's too much to ask?" He teases. "Hm.. I dunno, that second one is kind of a lot to ask..." I say sarcastically, turning around and leaning in, kissing him. He wraps his arms around my waist again, kissing me softly before pulling away. "About the first one... Did you mean it?" I laugh lightly, smiling before replying, "Of course, I'd love to be your girlfriend, Andre." He gives me a quick kiss before pulling back leaning his head on my shoulder and whispering, "I love you.." "I love you too." I say.