1.A Day Of Confusion.

Not proofread, there will be errors of every kind.

~~Present day~~

Lillian awoke from her slumber as she usually did; slowly, and silently. Refusing to make a sound before she reached the bathroom and brushed her teeth.

It was a type of game she enjoyed playing with herself. The type of game where she made the rules, and no one else had to know. The way she brushed her teeth almost looked eerily soothing; she did it back, and forth- *Pause* back, and forth- *Pause*.

Lillian liked control. She even liked to have it in something simple like this.

She ignored the loud sound of rain falling outside the bathroom window and decided that the rain would only make her long brown hair knotted if she wore it down, so she decided on putting it in a simple ballet bun, taking care with this action.

A loud 'thump' coming from the hallway signaled that her sister, Brenda was up so she swiftly grabbed her makeup bag off the counter and walked back into her room.

Brenda wasn't the kind of sister that you make fond memories with, or share secrets with. No, Brenda was the kind of sister that you avoided at all costs and the kind you couldn't trust with secrets...Brenda was as evil as Lillian was brunette.

 As soon as she shut her door behind her, she began pulling on a pair of skinny jeans and a sweatshirt as she normally did before quickly applying a layer of clear lipgloss, and light mascara to make her deep hazel eyes pop.

She then studied her work in her full body mirror. She looked decent, calm, and content-

Just like her mother used to.

Lillian shut the thought down as soon as it popped into her head, almost thankful when Brenda barged through her bedroom door offering a distraction.

Brenda didn't even glance at Lillian, as she stole a tube of lipgloss from her makeup bag, applying it with less care then her sister did.

"New guy in school today.." muttered Brenda, setting down the lipgloss on a dresser and turning to face Lillian.

Lillian internally cringed at what her sister wore; a low-cut blue top with a white mini skirt that appeared more like a belt. 

"So, stay away from him... I don't know how or..why," scoffed Brenda walking toward the bedroom door, "but some guys have been checking you out lately...hot guys. my guys."

Lillian furrowed her brow in confusion, as Brenda abruptly shut the bedroom door behind her. What guys have been checking me out?  she thought flabbergasted.