The Bois

If there's anything a teenage girl wants, it definitely isn't her friends telling her they've found a boy to stare at.

"Gross, guys."

"We don't care," whispered Sora, who was acting like she'd just seen Tom Cruise casually walking down the street and smiling at her. "For once, I don't care. Like, oh my god."

Naturally, I turned around to find the most drop dead gorgeous guy I had ever seen. Period.

He was everything I thought only men in fiction could be; that handsome face, nice hair, penetrating eyes, anime legs... all he had to do was breathe and I'd scream.

Ergo, he needed to be dead.

"Hubba hubba," I murmured, much to my chagrin. "Who in the world..."

"He's so fucking gorgeous," Charli whispered. "Oh my god, did we, like, accidentally get transported to some romantic comedy?"

She was right. The only place this handsome fucker could ever exist was some book about a girl meeting an annoying but hot guy in a café.

But that certainly wasn't going to stop me from taking in every detail of his flawless figure and memorizing it because there was no way I'd be able to talk to him-

"Wait." I turned back to my friends. "Are we staring at the same guy?"

Shirane's eyes snapped back to me (can eyes snap) as she frowned and then realized why I was asking.

"GUYS!" she whisper-yelled. "Oh my god, I didn't even notice the other three dudes."

"There are three more-? Oh. Damn."

"Woah. How did I not-"

"Doesn't matter," I shook my head and gave them a serious look. "The point is... who are you staring at?"

Shirane pursed her lips before muttering something.

"What? Didn't catch ya there."

"I said", she whispered. "The... the one who looks like a bad boy. You know, with the greasy black hair and cheekbones."

We looked at the bad boy, who did have greasy black hair and cheekbones sharper than James Franco. He, of course, looked bored and was literally just swiping stuff on his phone. I imagined him swiping the home screen just to count the number of apps he had.

"Yep, well, that's Shirane for you," said Charli, clapping her hands. "It's okay, girl, we don't judge."

"HE IS FINE, OKAY?"

"Yeah, well, don't announce that to the whole goddamn world."

Sora was right. There were people other than Mr Cricket who were now looking at our table and whispering to each other.

"IF YOU FUCKERS GOT SOMETHING TO SAY-"

Some guy screamed.

"BAD SHIRANE!! Don't yell at other people!"

Shirane let out a growl. "Let me simp in peace. SMH."

And yes, she said S-M-H, which, if you ask me, takes longer to say than shake my head.

"Let's move on," I groaned. "Charli, you go next."

Charli froze. "Uh..."

I smirked. "It's like you said, this is a safe place; you won't be judged."

"I'm damn sure I will."

"That's the point," Sora snickered. "All of us are going down today."

"That seems a lil' stupid."