part - 4

As soon as aria went to back to work, Lorenzo started to walk out the cafè and call the bodyguards and Clifton to say something.

Lorenzo : "get yourself what you want to drink, I'll pay on it fast!"

Clifton laughed and said "boys you go in, I've something to talk with Mr. Renzo, we'll come together." And all the bodyguards went to order their Coffees and Ice Americano.

Lorenzo looked at him and said "you are going to!" Clifton laughed and said "no bro" Clifton wrapped his arm around Lorenzo's neck "you know what? That girl you having eyes on now, had searched you and she even being following you" Lorenzo laughed "it's a lie, I know it" he says and Lorenzo got a call from Allen he by mistake pick the call and thought he cut the call and keep speaking to Clifton.

Clifton : "don't you trust me?"

Lorenzo : "trusting you? Will never happen Clifton"

Clifton : "fine then"

Lorenzo : "as a friend I don't, but as my only friend and bodyguard maybe I do"

Lorenzo said it and slowly moved Clifton's arm away and looked his watch "it's almost late, get her details. I want her"

Clifton nodded and said "sure boss, I'll do get her details as soon as possible" Lorenzo looked at Clifton "as soon as possible? Wanna Pay the bills for them with your money?" Clifton quickly nodded as no and said "I'll get the details as we reach to your house." Lorenzo smirked "that's more likely to my friend" Clifton sighed and walked into the cafè.

Lorenzo is standing outside at car, aria slowly walked towards him and said "hey" lorenzo cant believe his eyes and ears, he saw her, she's calling him, her played melody in his ears his heart beat started increase loudly.

Aria blinks her eyes and said "here's the coffee sir" Lorenzo slowly smiled "thanks miss, sorry i mean aria" aria chuckled and said "I'm the one who should say thanks sir" she gave him a Thank you note and went back to work.

Lorenzo smiled at the letter, and Clifton came to Lorenzo with a coffee and saw Lorenzo smiling at small not and holding coffee.

Clifton : "sir? You are lost in thoughts again. I'm glad."

Lorenzo : "no I'm not, I'm just checking her writing"

Clifton : "who's?"

Lorenzo : "ar- I mean my wife's."

Clifton : "my sister's?"

Lorenzo : "yes my brother in law"

Lorenzo chuckled and casually looped his arm around Clifton's, looked at Clifton and said  "Let's head back now. Allen's alone at the mansion." Clifton nodded in agreement, leading the way to the car. and all the bodyguards came out after the coffee break and went over with Lorenzo.

The time skipped

Lorenzo's pov : After some time, we arrived at the mansion, but Allen was nowhere to be found, not even in his room. And then i saw him sitting over at garden and I made my way toward him.

Allen : "where were you sir?"

Lorenzo : "I was with Clifton."

Allen : "why I'm hearing you saying at a cafè being love with a girl?"

Lorenzo sighed slightly and looked at allen and said "I was with Clifton, but how you know I'm at cafè?"

Allen : "well, look at the phone, you're being so lost in that girl"

Lorenzo : "fuc- I mean dammit"

Allen : "ren listen, dont get yourself a girl. I need mom's love in your girl.. I hope at least she'll treat us better then our mom"

Allen said it and took Lorenzo's phone.

Lorenzo : "well, don't worry. I need a woman not a girl, so I'll do be checking and knowing everything before"

Allen : "before getting fuvked?"

Lorenzo : "shh, don't use words of swear"

Allen chuckled, Lorenzo slowly walks towards Allen and Allen said "I'll do be her brother in law, well I hope you get the new gun and you have new responsibles now. But don't forget to come back to home at lunch, dinner, sleep cause I'll do be waiting for you."

Lorenzo smiled and nodded "ofc I'll do maybe have responsibles but nothing is more then my baby brother to me" he said

Allen smiled and said "I have a plan for you."

Lorenzo : "what's it?"

Allen : "get inside to home I have some people and guns for you to keep my sister in law safe"

Lorenzo got surprised as Allen is speaking about keeping her safe and asked "what do you mean keeping her safe?"

Allen looked over at a far, and said "Clifton had the details I guess, so check you'll understand"

Allen said and walked dragging Lorenzo inside the mansion.