part - 3

Lorenzo keep admiring her as she's keep playing the guitar. he keep looking at her eyes and the long hair, he suddenly remembered his mom and gets mad but the tune of her guitar making him remember his dad more.

Aria keep playing guitar as it's all her soul. She closed her eyes while playing the guitar and remembering the tune her dad used to play for her. And she started to make it.

Lorenzo keep listening to it peacefully but then recognized the tune, cause his dad used to play it on his birthday. he felt soft hearted at once. He started to feel that tune is making him alive. He looked at her, he smiled like never before, then a thought ran into his mind as "why don't you go and play guitar with her?" But he hesitated. A bodyguard who is also Lorenzo's friend sits next to him.

Clifton : "Hey bro, what's on your mind? You seems lost."

Lorenzo : "yes, I am."

Clifton chuckled and said "yes, I can see. I can... Well wanna go to her?" Lorenzo still looking at her and said "yes" then he realized Clifton is next to him and said "wait, what's you doing here? Go back to work" Clifton chuckled and went out to car to other bodyguards.

Lorenzo walked towards Aria "hey, can I play with you to?" Aria was shocked when he came and called her and said he wanna play the guitar with her, his voice gave her goosebumps and his voice feel like a sea going through her body and soul. His eyes keep meeting hers again and again, his neck and lips she feels damn hot. His voice is so cold and straight and giving her a deep thought of loving it.  But, Aria smiles and said "sure" Lorenzo nodded and went to car to gets his guitar.

The manager was shocked he tries to speak but Lorenzo looked at him and said "can I get a chair sir?" The manager went a get a chair for him and makes it place next to aria's. Lorenzo smiled "thank you sir" he said.

Aria : "let's start?"

Lorenzo : "sure. Miss...?"

Aria : "you can call me as aria, aria jane"

Lorenzo : "oky aria"

Aria smiled and nodded. Lorenzo feeling so lost in her beauty and smile but controlled to smile and started to play guitar with her.

It is now being a cozy cafe with warmness, golden lights, black and red colored walls. Aria and Lorenzo captivate the patrons with their synchronized melody, their fingers dancing lovefully over the strings of their guitars. As they strum in perfect harmony, their music intertwines, filling Lorenzo's soul with love tune that keep with the heart beat of those around them both. He feel smiling and peaceful around her. The air keep crossing aria's hair. She keep playing the and the people starter to listen to their tune more interestingly. He keeps his eyes on aria's fingers and aria suddenly looked at him.

Aria : "you ready to do the real tune? You seems to know this."

Lorenzo : "sure, let's do..."

Lorenzo smiled and started to play among her. The same tune, it's started to be more memorable. Lorenzo started to remember that tune which his dad used to play for him.

Aria felt her dad is around her right now who plays the guitar for her every night, she smiled with teary eyes but holds the tears back remembering her dad.

They finally stopped at the same time as they completed the doing that tune. And Lorenzo said "thanks for this" he smiled

Aria : "i am the one who should say thanks."

Manager came and starter to talk to aria.

Manager : "aria , call him as sir he is-"

Aria : "I've known it sir, he is King's secretary. I saw him at college before 2hours."

Lorenzo : "yes you did"

Lorenzo understood that she is thinking he is the the secretary of king and he keeps on to that lie.

Manager : "no no, aria he is--"

Lorenzo : sir, she got it right. Yes? I'm the secretary of and also a friend to the king, she got me right no worries" Lorenzo smiled innocently letting the manager understand to keep the lie.

Aria : "okay sir, it was a honor to meet you like this. I'll get back to work."

She smiled saying it and went to give the guitar to the person whom the manager brought from. And went back to work.