𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝐈 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐀 grin on my lips as I waltzed across the ice, hand in hand with my partner, "Please welcome to the ice, our Pinecrest skating pros, Maeve Adams and Joseph Whitlock

𝐈 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐀 grin on my lips as I waltzed across the ice, hand in hand with my partner, "Please welcome to the ice, our Pinecrest skating pros, Maeve Adams and Joseph Whitlock."

An erupt of cheering and applause echoed through the crowd as we stopped in the middle of the space. I took a deep inhale as the music began to play.

Joseph led me through the ice, spinning me around before he lifted me into his arms. The boy held onto my back and right leg as my left straightened into the air. He glided through the ice before he let go of my leg and only held onto my back.

Due to the lack of touch, he dropped me. I gasped in shock as I fell to the floor, hitting my head on the way down.

𝐈 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 laces on my skates before standing from my space on the bench so I could stretch. I held my arms up high in the air before dropping them down to the floor, touching my toes in the process.

Whilst being in this position, I glanced over to a boy named Justin Davis who watched on with a smirk on his lips as he checked me out, looking me up and down.

I rolled my eyes in disbelief, moving to sit back on the bench as my best friend, Serena Baker, approached me.

The blonde girl was three years younger than me. She's sixteen, while I'm nineteen. We met at the rink but I think the reason we are so close is because she reminds me of myself when I was her age.

"What happened to you?" She asked due to my attitude.

I sighed heavily, "Nothing. Just Justin being a-"

She cut me off, "Did he hit on you again?" I hummed in response, "You know that basic bitch is his third partner in three years. It will be out with the old and in with the new any day now."

My eyes widened, "You wanna skate with him?"

"Pair skating?" She scoffed, "I trust no one to throw me five feet in the air going twenty miles an hour. I don't understand how you ever did it. It's a death wish." She began putting her skates on, "You know she's banging him?"

I nodded, "Not surprised. I actually feel bad for her having to put up with him." The blonde stood from her place on the bench, "How's your wrist?"

She shrugged, "It's fine."

I followed her through the doors of the rink, "All right, Serena." Her coach, Mitch, called out to her, "I want you on the ice."

I turned back to my friend, "I can't believe your mom fired Sharon for him." Sharon was Serena's old coach for ten years.

"Have you found a new coach yet?" She asked me. My old coach had recently retired so I was stuck with no one.

I sighed heavily, "No, I need to get that sorted."