𝗍𝗐𝗈

𝐈 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 the rink to find Dasha, I immediately ran over to her, "Dasha," I called out to her

𝐈 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 the rink to find Dasha, I immediately ran over to her, "Dasha," I called out to her. She turned around with a pleased smile at the sight of me, "I wanna skate."

A large grin came across her lips, "I was hoping you'd say that. I actually talked to James Davis this evening. He was gonna call you, but, I thought it's best if I let you come to me. You were the perfect choice all along."

As if on cue, Mandy Davis approached us, "Welcome to the family, darling." She giggled.

Dasha sent me a reassuring smile, "I can help you get that confidence back with the lifts."

I bit my lip, trying to control my smile, "Thank you."

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 me and asked me to meet him at the bar in his hotel. I entered the building and immediately caught sight of the man, sitting down beside him, "So, you excited?" I grinned.

He chuckled, "You bet I am." He turned to the bartender, holding his drink up, "One of these. For her."

"Make it a double," I told him. The man sent me a smile as he ventured off to make my drink. As I was only nineteen, it wasn't legal for him to serve me but good thing we were friends, "Thanks, Marcus." I winked.

"You know it." He laughed before taking someone else's order.

The blonde boy clinked our glasses together before I took a sip of the alcoholic drink.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐑 first day of rehearsals. I was buzzing with excitement as we stepped on the ice, "I want to say something important." Dasha began, "So now it's gonna be like learning to walk all over again. So, before we begin I have a surprise." Music suddenly began to play, "We're gonna win Nationals with this."

I nodded in response, "Romeo and Juliet." I realised.

She nodded in response, "It's perfect."

The Davis boy chuckled, "It's Russian."

The older woman smirked, "And it's also very romantic. No one wants to see cute programmes anymore. It's about romance. It's about tragedy. It's about sex. You know all the good things."

"Works for me," Justin grinned before turning to me, "Maeve?"

I nodded in response as the music stopped, "Now that is out of the way, we begin. Justin, assume the Killian hold." She was cut off by her phone ringing, "Oh, it's the choreographer. One moment." The boy suddenly latched onto my hips and held his other hand with mine. Dasha came back to the ice. "Let's see how you skate together."

I nodded as he grabbed ahold of my hand and we began skating together. The older woman led us through the steps and the music began to play.

My breathing became heavy at the deja vu of skating with another person again, but I had to push through.