55

"S-Sae..?" He said, barely audible.

The female nodded, her eyes tearing up as well. Chan launched himself towards her and wrapped his arms around her, tightly. He started crying while Saena rubbed his back.

"You're here, you're here oh my god you're actually here.." he cried out.

"Yes I am.." she smiled, holding onto him even tighter as the male continued to cry into her embrace. They heard a chocked sob coming from their side and looked, seeing as Jisung was on the ground, Kylo sitting next to him,keeping him in his lap.

"They're so in love.." Saena muttered.

"Sae,"

"Hm?"

"I love you." She smiled widely

"I love you too, so much more."

"Hmmm, i don't think that's possible." He pulled away and looked at the female.

"You wanna bet?" They laughed at this.

Saena smiled and kissed the top of his head, pulling him into a hug again.

-

They were all sitting in a circle on the floor in the dance room. They decided to just skip practice.

Saena was sitting on Chan's lap, him back hugging her tightly.

Kylo, Jisung and Seungmin were nowhere to be seen.

Talking about random things, just chatting when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Changing yelled and the door burst open.

"SEOLYA IN DA- IN DA HOUSE!" She yelled while running into the room, almost tripping mid sentence. The others laughed while Iris shook her head in disappointment.

"Calm down you wild animal." She joked, also walking into the room, the others who were missing soon following behind.

"BROTHER!" Saena yelled as she saw Seungmin walk into the room. Sh got up from Chan's embrace.

"SISTER!" He laughed as Saena jumped onto him. He spun her around.

"Oh my- Jesus Christ you're strong pUT ME DOWN!!" Seungmin laughed and did as told.

Chan, Dokyun and Miso were confused like hell. The siblings ended up explaining their whole backstory, how they are siblings and whatnot.

"Wait so you're telling me that Seungmin is Saena's brother?" Chan asked which the two nodded.

"Yeah, and if you break her heart I won't hesitate to end your bloodline." Seungmin smiled at the older one before sitting down in the circle.

Chan on the other hand looked like a scared cat.

Everyone laughed and sat in the circle.

"What should we do?" Jeongin asked.

"Let's play a game." Iris suggested.

"What game?" Minho questioned, looking at the female who was sitting next to him.

"Truth or dare!" Kylo and Saena yelled at the same time.

"Jinx!" Saena yelled before Kylo, smiling in victory while Kylo whined.

They eventually calmed down and took a bottle and started playing.

~~★~~

This is my 5th chapter today holy shi-