14

(you might need some tissues for this chapter)

A knock was heard on the door of the leader's studio.

"You can come in" Chan answered. Once the door opened he looked towards it to see who entered.

"Jisung, hi. What brings you here? It's almost 2am..." Chan asked saving his progress on his computer before turning to face the younger.

"I wanna tell the others, about.. you know.." Jisung looked at his lap, already knowing the members would tease him for having a crush.

"Of course" the older reached to grab Jisung's hand. "If you want to and if you're ready, of course we can." He reassured with a warm smile plastered on his face. Jisung looked up and returned the smile.

"Can we tell them tomorrow during dinner?" Jisung asked

"Okay, tomorrow we'll tell the others." Chan smiled and pulled the younger into a hug.

"Tell the others what?" A voice in the direction of the door asked, making Jisung jump out of the other's embrace.

"Jesus Christ! You scared me Felix!" Jisung said, dramatically holding his hand over his heart.

"Sorry.." the youngest among them said, scratching the back of his neck. "But tell the others what?"

"You'll find out tomorrow~" Chan sang

"Pleaseee~ tell me, I'm curious" Felix begged.

"No, now go to bed you two! It's late" the youngers rushed to their dorm while Chan shook his head.

"The sunshine twins.." he packed up and headed after the two.

the next evening~

It was a peaceful family dinner in the Stray Kids household.

Nevermind scratch that

To say it was chaotic would be and understatement.

Jisung was the only one quiet, playing with his food and staring at it. His leg was shaking and Chan noticed.

"Wait quiet down!" Felix yelled but no luck.

"BE QUIET!" Baby bread yelled and, as if he's magical, the whole table stopped talking and eating. Instead they looked at the younger. "Felix hyung wants to say something." He said simply.

"Thank you Innie. Okay so, I just remembered that I walked into Chan's studio and heard him and Jisung talking about them needing to tell us something. So, what is that all about?" Stray kids looked at the two.

Chan cleared his throat before speaking. "That is true. We have to tell you something."

"Come on don't be shy, spit it out!" Minho rushed them.

"Basically, about 3 years ago me and Jisung each made a secret instagram account, basically to connect with stays and get inspiration and stuff like that. And we came across a groupchat full of stays." Chan looked to Jisung, who nodded confirming that what Chan said was true.

"Do you wanna tell them or should I?" Chan asked Jisung. The members just stayed quiet, clearly invested in the story.

"I'll do it." Jisung said. "So we spent a lot of time talking to those stays a-and," he took a deep breath before continuing. " I l-like a stay in that group." He basically rapped the last line. The table turned into a train of 'oohhs' and 'aaaahhs' (a/n I know what you thought of you dirty minds)

"What's their name? Are they funny?" Changbin asked over the table.

"U-uhmm.." Jisung said, he started to tear up thinking about what will his members think about him. "Yea they are q-quite funny. They live in Germany. A-And his n-name is Kylo."

The table fell silent.

Fuck

By this point tears were sliding down Jisung's puffy cheeks.

They hate you.
They think you're disgusting.
Jisung thought.

"I-I'm s-sorry." Jisung said before he stood up and ran to his room. He slid down the door and buried his face in his hands. That was his breaking point. He started sobbing.

This was a bad idea.

I'm so stupid.

Meanwhile downstairs the members were still processing the information. Something clicked in Jeongin's brain and he was the first to realise that his hyung is crying upstairs

"Fuck" he muttered and dashed upstairs. He ran to Jisung's room and knocked. He received no answer.

"Jisung hyung, it's me Innie, can you open the door." Still silence. "Please" his voice started cracking.

A tear fell from his eyes, followed by one more. If there was one thing he hated, it was when his things were sad. Then the door opened.

There stood Jisung, looking like a mess. Not even a second after the door opened Jeongin threw his arms around the older, crying.

He fell to the floor with Jisung in his arms..

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." The older was a sobbing mess, choking on his tears.

"Jisung look at me." Jeongin ordered and Jisung obeyed. "You are beautiful the way you are. I love you and the fact that you like a guy won't change that. I promise you that the others support you as well, they're just a bit shocked that's all. We don't hate you or feel disgusted one bit. Okay?" Jisung nodded and buried himself in the tallers chest.

He soon felt 6 more pairs of arms wrap around them.

"T-Thank you.."

~~★~~

a/n
Sorry not sorry if I made you cry🥲