Concert

Kate's POV:

Four months had passed and I was majorly excited for the Dominic Fike concert. Me and Diana had just left the airport and were sat in our villa.

We were unpacking our clothes and I couldn't stop smiling. I had only been to festivals before, never a concert like this; and Dominic Fike? I had loved his music since I can't remember!

I had been trying to get Diana to listen to his music but she didn't budge.

Why was she going to this concert anyway? If she wanted to be out of the house couldn't she just take a walk?

Though, I shouldn't complain. I would rather be with her than alone.

'Look at this view!' Diana said as she stood on the balcony, taking pictures, 'come look!'

I sighed and dropped the clothes I was holding, opening the sliding door and walking out onto the balcony.

The view of the village and mountains was gorgeous. I stared at Diana admiring the scenery. Then it hit me.

'Are you only here for Bali? Do you not care about the concert?' I asked Diana and laughed to myself.

'It took you that long to figure that out? Gosh, look at this place!' She squealed and smiled widely as she breathed in the fresh air.

'You're right. It is beautiful; but we need to unpack. We can't leave it until tomorrow and be late. I won't allow it!' I said stubbornly, I was stressed about this trip already, and being late to the concert and missing Dominic Fike was the worst possible thing in the world.

I had never travelled to another place without a trusted adult with me. Diana was more like a stupid toddler who only cared about sunsets and beaches. One of the reasons we are so close.

'Chill out, look, i'm coming in,' she said as she walked to her suitcase and folded clothes. 

the next day:

Me and Diana were getting wristbands for the concert.

'I am so psyched to see him live!' I say to Diana as we walk to the stadium. She kept smiling at me, in a weird, admiring way. It was strange, but maybe she was just being nice.

'I'm excited to see what this Dominic guy is about,' Diana says, 'I saw some pictures of him on pinterest. He is FINE!'

'I'm not here for that. I have liked his music since I was 14 and i'm gonna embarrass the fuck out of myself tonight,' I chuckled softly and she laughed with me.

'But, I thought you wanted him to notice you?' Diana said confused.

'I do! But not because he is attractive, just because I have liked his music for so-'

'You have said that already. You have liked his music since forever. I know,' Diana laughed and said, 'we have good seats, trust me, he will notice you.'

~~~~~~

We found our seats and listened to the opening act around 15 minutes later.

I anxiously tapped my leg and had a worried expression.

'Gosh, chill out!' Diana shouted so I could hear her over the music.

Suddenly, the music stopped and a man walked on stage. Everybody was cheering and I tried to peer my head through the crowd of people shouting and screaming infront of me. I stood up and looked over somebody's shoulder and saw him. Dominic Fike.