𝐌: 𝟏𝟖

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 ᥫ᭡

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Kevin coming over to pick you up right?" Christina opened Danielle's door, looking at her daughter whom was getting dressed.

"Yes" Danielle muttered as she looked in the mirror at herself putting her clothes on and with that Christina nodded her
head looking around her daughters bedroom.

"Ok um, your father should be coming this weekend" she blurted, and Danielle side eyed her mother before shrugging her shoulders carelessly

"Nah at this point I don't care honestly ma, Wasn't he supposed to come like 2 months ago? He need to get his shit together or something nobody finna keep playing his little games. He's a grown ass man" Danielle adjusted her shirt and grabbed her leather black shorts.

Danielle didn't wanna hear about her father at the moment.

She was tired of his Shanaigans and lies, her mother needed to stand up and just cut him off completely in her opinion.

But it wasn't up to her so all she could do was voice her opinion and hope Christina would finally realize he's never been shit after all the years of going back and forth just for the same outcome.

Her father was fully stable, he had the money, he had a job, the male had everything he needed to survive, infact he had more then enough. He had no reason to act the way he was acting.

"Don't curse Danielle" Christina mumbled and Danielle shrugged once again as she fixed her shorts on herself, she avoided looking her mothers way and continued to look at herself in the full body mirror. She couldn't even look at her mother in the moment.

She wasn't mad at her mother, she was more so disappointed in Christina.

"Ma i really don't wanna argue with you right now, just go please, I'll come check on you when I'm about to leave" she informed and Christina huffed like a little boy and threw her arms up in defense before leaving out her daughters bedroom.

"The fuck" Danielle mumbled to herself before rolling her eyes, Danielle felt her whole mood was ruined from that little interaction, at this point she just wanted to stay in her bed for the rest of the night instead.

But she wasn't going to let it get to her as she had been looking forward to spending the weekend with her friend after being in school for the whole week.

The school year was coming to an end, after what felt like forever Danielle was finally about to graduate highschool in less than a month.