𝐌: 𝟏𝟑

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 ᥫ᭡

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

"You not gon speak?" Kay spoke and danielle looked over to the side at him with red eyes after releasing smoke from her mouth.

"Hi kay" she smiled showing her purple braces, trying her best to avoid eye contact as he nodded his head in response and she leaned back in the couch.

He was somewhat close to her but wasn't too far but wasn't too close either.

"You got yo shit took huh?" He chuckled referring to her phone and she looked over
at him before nodded her head in embarrass—ment.

"Got a whole hour long lecture too" she chuckled before taking another hold from her half finished blunt.

He shook his head "I fuck with this red on
you Ku" he complimented her and she smiled before looking away from him to avoid eye contact.

"Thank you' I wanted to experiment with the colors and shit" she spoke.

Both their attention was brought off eachother once the other three in the room got up from their seats "We going to the store real
quick, yall want anything?" Mora questioned.

Danielle shook her head and kay didn't say anything in response, with that the other three had left' leaving them alone in the living room.

Danielle took a hold from her blunt again before finally passing it to kay, he also took a hold before handing it back to her.

"So whatchu been up too?" She asked, trying to start a conversation with the male.

He spoke after releasing the smoke from his mouth "ain't shit, I just be in the Stu"

"Oh shit, You a rapper?" She asked and he nodded his head "You should kno this already Danielle" she chuckled in embarrassment.

"I really ain't know kay, whenever I'm over here I be high as fuck ion pay attention to shit yall be talking about" she explained.

"That's a new tat?" He questioned and she srunched her face up in confusion before looking down at her chest "Nah i got this when I was like fifteen" she explained.

"That shit hard, how many tats you got?" He questioned and she smiled, she liked how he was interested in the little things about her.

"I lost count for real but I can show you them" she responded "ight, lemme see your first tat" he requested and she smiled before pulling her shirt up, showing the male the red butterflies under her breast.