Part 3

I lean my head on the window and close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

                     - a few hours later -

I wake up to two voices talking in Italian. "quando diremo a gabriella della mafia? lei merita di sapere, non voglio mentirle." That voice sounds like Alessandro.

(when are we going to tell gabriella about the mafia? she deserves to know, i dont want to lie to her.)

"Non tanto presto, figliolo. e non glielo stiamo dicendo per una buona ragione. dobbiamo tenerla al sicuro ma tra circa 2 mesi organizzeremo un ballo per la principessa della mafia scomparsa, Gabriella." Giovanni, my sperm donor says.

(Not anytime soon son. and we are not telling her for a good reason. we need to keep her safe but in about 2 months we will host a ball for the missing mafia princess, gabriella.)

Let's go, I haven't been to a ball in a few months. Im so excited. I decide to let them know that im awake. "What were you guys talking about?" I ask. Im not going to tell them I know Italian.

They look back at me shocked. "Uhh nothing. We should be landing here in a few minutes." Alessandro says. "Ok." I reply dryly and go on my phone.

We leave the plane and go to their big ass car. "Damn this is your car?" I ask. "Language and yes." Alessandro says. I ignore him and get into the backseat with them.

My phone pings and I look to see who messaged me. It was Diego, a person I've hooked up with a lot. 'Wyd tonight? Come over?' The text reads.

"Who's Diego?" Alessandro asks. I quickly turn my phone to the side. "Nobody." I say. "Then why did he message you 'what are you doing tonight? Come over?'" My sperm donor says. "I don't know." I lie. "The message before that reads 'that was a good fuck, come back over tomorrow' Jesus Christ I didn't need to know that." My sperm donor says. "Well don't read my messages!" I say and shut my phone off quickly.

"Okay so obviously you are having sex, and id like to tell you not to but I can't do that because I know you won't listen to me so just use protection please and don't do it at our house." Sperm donor says. "Jesus Giovanni I don't want the sex talk." I say.

He just nods and looks at Alessandro. I quickly text Diego back saying that we can't anymore because I'm moving to New York.

I look out the window to see a huge mansion. "Is this your mansion?" I ask. "It's our mansion." Sperm donor says.

I get out of the car and go to grab my bags but Alessandro stops me. "I got them." He says. I nod my head and walk towards the door. I go Inside with sperm donor and Alessandro. "Kids were home!" Sperm donor shouts.

I hear a bunch of footsteps running down the stairs, as I stand behind Alessandro.

                            - authors note -
Its a short chapter, sorry. Should I put pictures of all of the rooms In the mansion or just gab's room? Lmk

532 words