Part 2

"okay so what did you need?" I ask once we get into the hallway.

"tvůj bratr je donem italské mafie gab.." He says in Czech. I look at him shocked. "proto vypadají tak nějak povědomě.." I say in czech.
( "Your brother is the don of the Italian mafia gab.. Thats why they look kind of familiar.." )

"prosím slib mi, že budeš v bezpečí?" He asks. "jamesi, ty víš, kdo jsem, ale ano, slibuji."
( "Please promise me you will be safe?   James you know who I am, but yes I promise" )

"Okay I love you kiddo." He says to me. "I love you to James, now let's get back out there i want to see mom and dad." I say and walk back into the living room.

Once I walk in everyone looks up at me. "Well I'm gonna go to the kitchen. You guys can come to." I walk into the kitchen and see mom cooking and dad on his laptop. "Mom!" I say to her.

"Oh hi sweetie!" She says and opens her arms so I can hug her, and I do. "What are you guys doing out of school early?" She asks. "Well you know my mom and step dad right? Well they both died today in a car crash and I guess my father and brothers are actually alive and here they are." I say and point to them.

"Damnit i wish I could've killed them." My dad, not birth, says. "You and me both but it's okay." They know about the abuse, i told them. "Well are you moving?" He asks. "Yeah. I dont know where though." I say

"We are moving to New York." My sperm donor says. "What the hell! That's to far away from my family." I say. "No. We are your family, not them." My brother says

I scoff at that. "Well you weren't here for 17 years of my life but they were so these people are my real family, your just my birth family." I say and look into their eyes. I see pain flash through their eyes but they cover it up.

I look at mom and dad. "Ill miss you guys" I say and frown. I pull them into a group hug. All of a sudden I feel three pair of arms wrap around us and I know it's the twins and James. "I'm going to miss all of you."

"We all will miss you too, if you ever need anything we are a phone call away. And you visit when ever you want!" Mom says. "Okay, i love you guys" I say and pull away from the hug and go up to my birth family.

"Well, let's go." I say coldly to them. They both look at me. "Yes, your brothers are at the house waiting for our arrival." "Brothers?" I ask confused. "Yes you have 5 brothers, including Alessandro." My sperm donor says.

"Oh damn" I say. "Language." Sperm donor says. "No thanks." I smirk and walk outside to my car. "Good bye my beautiful family, I'll call you once I reach their house." I say and wave at them. They wave back and I get into my car and roll my window down.

"What's the address for the plane?" I ask coldly. "It's *address*" Alessandro says. "Okay bye." I say and zoom out of the drive way. I start to play 'smack that' bye Akon and Eminem.

"And possibly bend you ova! Look back and watch me smack that all on the floor. Smack that give me some more, smack that till you get sore" i shout the lyrics. After a few minutes I pull into the airport and go towards the private jet.

After about 10 minutes Alessandro and Giovanni pull up. I get out of my vehicle and lock it. "Finally you fucking grandpas are here." I say. They just roll their eyes at me. "Can someone grab my god damn keys?" I shout waiting for someone to grab them.

"That's not how you talk to people gab." Alessandro says. "Well it is for me so" I say and shrug. Someone finally comes up and takes my keys. "Make sure it gets shipped to New York with us. On the same plane." I glare at the person.

"Y-yes mam." He says scared. I just scoff. "Fuckin pussy" I mutter under my breath. I still see the dude standing in front of me. "Fuck you doing? Go do your god damn job before I beat the shit out of you. And I see one wrong thing on my car I'll kill you." I glare at him.

"I-I'm sorry miss. I'll leave now." He says and gets in my car and drives it to the other side of the plane. "Damn. He's a pussy" I laugh.

"Why are you so mean?" Alessandro asks. "Some people don't deserve to be treated nicely and he didn't seem like it so" I shrug and walk towards the steps. I walk up them and walk in like I own the place.

I go up to a seat and sit. Giovanni and Alessandro sit across from me and stare at me. I give them a blank stare so they can't see what I'm thinking or feeling.

"We are about to leave. Please fasten your seatbelts." The captain says. I Fasten my seatbelt and go on my phone. After a few minutes we are in the air. "You are clear to walk around." The caption says.

A flight attendant walks up to us. Once she looks at my dad and brother.. fuck I mean Giovanni and Alessandro, she pops her tits more out. "And what can I get for you guys?" She asks in a flirty tone.

They tell her what they want and then she starts to walk away. "Uhm excuse me you slut?" I ask her. "What did you just call me?" She asks.

"I called you a slut. But you didn't take my order." I say to her. "Well I don't give a fuck what you want." She says and spits in my face. I just laugh at her, she stares at me like I'm crazy.

Once I'm done laughing I grab her by the throat and pin her to the wall and lift her off of her feet. "You are to take my order too. Do you understand me slut?" I ask and spit in her face like she did mine.

"Y-yes. Please let me go." I glare at her and punch her in her rib cage and let her go. "Get me a shot of the strongest stuff you have on here. And bring it in 2 minutes" I snarl at her and she speeds away.

"Aren't you to young to drink?" Asks Giovanni. "Aren't you too old to be alive?" I glare at him. He glared back at me. After a few seconds of glaring at each other Alessandro intervenes. "Stop it. Right now." He commands.

I scoff at him and wait for the flight attendant. Not even 5 seconds later she comes back with my shot. "Go get me one more. I need it for the plane ride." I say and glare at her while taking the shot out of her hand.

Once she walks away I take the shot and keep a straight face while Giovanni and Alessandro stare at me. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing.." Alessandro says. After a few seconds the flight attendant comes back with my shot. I grab it and drink it whole. "Okay now go get these people their orders and then go jump off the plane." I say to her.

"Y-you mean with a parachute right?" She asks. "No. Just jump out, no body wants you here." I say. "O-okay.." she says. "I'm joking. I may not like you but you didn't do something to make me hate you. Just go get these people their orders and then take a break or something. Take a few shots" I say and shrug.

I lean my head on the window and close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

- Authors note -
I hope you guys are enjoying this. Sorry this is a short, boring chapter. Love you guys!

1376 words