Real Life & Social Media XXIII

Little feet came running through the house until they stopped at the door, impatiently waiting a someone.

"Rose you're meant to be in bed!" The young girl heard her mam shout from the living room. For once in her life she ignored her mam hopping up and down on the spot.

She jumped in excitement as the door open and revealed the person she hadn't seen in two months.

Rose waisted no time and jumped on Alex, luckily being caught in the brunettes arms.

The child squealed as she was spun around, making her grip onto Alex as tight as she could.

"Hey Rosie." Alex whispered caressing the child's head.

The women closed the door, without letting go of the child and drops her bag near the door and walks over to the sitting room, where Scarlett is.

She carefully sits down next to her girlfriend without moving the child from her spot on her chest.

"Someone missed you." Scarlett's chuckles softly, running her hands through the brunettes hair.

The little girl nodded her head against her mother's girlfriend's chest, making the grown ups chuckle quietly.

"You okay baby?" Alex whispers to the six year old.

"You left." She mumbled looking up pouting, making Alex melt at the sight.

"I'm sorry Rosie, but I'm here now, and I won't leave again okay?" Alex says softly even putting her pinky out to pinky promise to not leave.

Rose laughs, mumbling 'you're silly' but wraps her pinky around Alex's.

"How about me and you hang out all day tomorrow without mommy?" Alex whispers to Rose pretending it's a secret, even though Scarlett knows.

"Wow. Without me? That's mean." Scarlett huffs, playing along.

"Don't worry mam, next time." Rose smiled innocently.

★ ★
★ ★ ★
★ ★

AlexBellsOfc: Went on a walk after ice cream with my angel <3

2.1M Likes//1.0M Comments

Username1: Happy your safe

ChrisEvans: I miss Rose
|
AlexBellsOfc: Pity, she doesn't miss you
|
Username2: Our girl is back

ScarlettJohansson: Be safe I swear to god

Username3: Cuties

RobertDowneyJr: We need a reunion
|
ChrisHemsworth: Don't think I can get away from the kids

Username4: never disappear again :(

SofiaCarson: Perfect girls
|
AlexBellsOfc: Miss u

Username5: She missed the premiere :(

ElizabethOlsen: Need to see my niece again
|
ScarlettJohansson: Auntie Lizard
|
ElizabethOlsen: Still wanna see her