Real Life & Social Media X

Alex's POV

I woke up to the sounds of laughter instead of my ringing alarm, I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar room, confused before last night came back to me reminding me I'm at Scarlett's.

I sat up and checked the time on my phone 10:38, "Crap" I mumbled realising I slept in late. I pushed the covers off of me and sat up with my bare feet on the grey carpet.

Standing up I grabbed my phone and made my way out of the spare bedroom and downstairs to the living room seeing Scarlett and her daughter Rose.

As I came into eyes view for the duo Rose hid in her moms arms making me crack a smile, I sent a small smile to Scarlett as I sat down on the couch but leaving room in between the three of us.

"Rosebud? Do you remember mommy telling you a friend slept over last night?" Scarlett asked her daughter as she stroked her hair I saw a slight movement of the child's head

"And do you remember Mal from your favourite movie?" She asked the girl again, and that's when Rose came out from hiding. "This her." She nodded at me making the youngest turn around.

"Hi, you must be Rose, I've heard a lot about you." I smile softly at her as I put my hand out to shake.

"Purple hair?" Was the first thing she said making me laugh quietly.

"That's my characters hair, you know how your mommy had orange hair in her superhero movies?" The girl nodded her head silently. "it's like that."

She shows me a toothy grin making me smile back at her.

"Why don't we go out for breakfast?" Scarlett asks me and Rose. We both nod eagerly, as we are both starving. Scar laughs shaking her head as she picks Rose up. "Let's get changed. Need some clothes Alex?" She looks at me while I nod shyly.

★ ★
★ ★ ★
★ ★

AlexBellsOfc: One happy lil girl

2.3M Likes//893K Comments

Username1: That looks amazing.

RobertDowneyJr: Didn't think of your old man I see
|
AlexBellsOfc: Why would I?

Username2: Who's the kid?

SofiaCarson: Give.
|
AlexBellsOfc: They are both not yours.

Username3: Where is this?
|
AlexBellsOfc: Earth

Username4: Can we talk about the fact that Alex might have kidnapped a kid?
|
AlexBellsOfc: I would keep her, and protect her from everything if I could
|
ScarlettJohansson: Talk to my lawyers Bells.

Username5: Wait is that Scarlett's daughter?

Username6: Scarlex real?

Username7: Why's her face covered?
|
AlexBellsOfc: Some people are to perfect to look at

★ ★
★ ★ ★
★ ★

AlexBellsOfc: !Throwback! Okay who's ready for descendants 2 premiere?! Missing my Disney fam :,)

3.7M Likes// 837K Comments

Username1: Wait I thought you were doing marvel?
|
AlexBellsOfc: I'm a busy women

Username2: I've been waiting sooooo long

ChrisEvans: Are we invited?
|
SofiaCarson: Nope

Username3: I miss you posting

Username4: do you sing in this?
|
AlexBellsOfc: HushhushYeshushhush

Username5: They look so young :(

BooBooSt: How comes no photo of us? @CameronBoyce
|
AlexBellsOfc: Y'all are less important

ScarlettJohansson: Rose can't wait to watch it!
|
AlexBellsOfc: I love her.

A/N

Still not completely sure about the timeline myself so bare with :,)