☁️Scars☁️

I take suggestions

Sanemi was sitting on the futon he shared with his lover. Obanai was out on a mission so Sanemi was all alone. That's when his thoughts over took him. "Your such a freak" they said "you are a hideous monster" " no eyebrowed freek" "scarred freek." Sanemi couldn't take it anymore, sanemi started, to cry

Despite how Sanemi acts, he can be hurt, physically, or mentally. Sanemi froze when he heard it, the sound of the front door opening, and closing. Obanai was home.

Sanemi desperately tried to calm himself down, as he didn't want his lover to see him like this, to be concerned about him. "Sanemi, ware are you?" Obanai called as there house was big and his lover was no ware in site. "I'm in are bedroom!" Sanemi yelled back trying to hide the sadness in his voice.

The moment obanai heard Sanemi's response he new something was wrong, he heard the sadness in his voice, was Sanemi crying? Obanai ran upstairs, he was desperate to know if his lover was ok. He opened the door to the room and new something was wrong.

Obanai could see the tear stains on sanemi's cheeks. obanai ran to his lover giving him a hug, "oh sanemi, what's wrong?" When he said that Sanemi burst into tears and hugged his lover tighter. "My scars" he said"they...they...are hideous." Obanai grabbed his lover face kissed one of his scars and said, " your scars are beautiful and I don't care what you or anyone else has to say about it, your scars show that you are strong they say how you saved your brother. all the people you saved and all the demons you killed your scars show. I Love you and your scars."

"Thank you obanai, but I just have one question" Sanemi said hugging obanai tighter "can we stay like this for a little bit longer?" "Of course"