#08 | glitter bomb

#08 | glitter bomb"riki, you're insane for doing that!"

#08 | glitter bomb
"riki, you're insane for doing that!"

"slut!" (taylor's version) (from the vault) • taylor swift
"in a world of boys, he's a gentleman"

──────

"A party?", Rina raised her eyebrows, catching Leeseo and Eunchae exchanging nervous glances before they plastered determined smiles on their faces, "Yup!", the two younger girls nodded.
"So you're telling me that our senior ─ Park Sunghoon ─ whom Eunchae's good friends with, invited us to his party?", The Miyawaki girl asked again to confirm, tilting her head in confusion.
"He's like Wonyoung's best friend", Leeseo added to help, going as per the plan she had made with Jungwon and his friends a few days ago in the library to set Rina and Riki up.

"Alright, when's the party then?" Rina asked, shifting her focus back to the stack of books before her.
"It's on Saturday," Eunchae replied with a smile.
"I'm not exactly a party enthusiast, but if you two are going, I'll come too," Rina conceded, closing her books.
Leeseo couldn't contain her excitement, letting out a literal whoop, only to be promptly shushed by the librarian and earn bewildered glances from the other students in the library.

Eunchae had to shoot Leeseo a warning glare, gripping her arm tightly to silently convey ─ "Rina's already suspicious, idiot. Don't blow our cover".
Leeseo nodded rapidly, but failed to bite back the grin on her face.
Rina stared at the scene before her with furrowed eyebrows, ultimately sighing and shaking her head at the two younger girls and their shenanigans.

"Anyways, I have to go to dance practice. Bye guys", Rina smiled at the girls before packing her things and leaving for the dance room.
After Rina was out of earshot, Eunchae and Leeseo immediately whipped out their phones to text their friends who were also in on Mission Rina and Riki.

─────

instagram dms
operation cupid <3

leeseo 
GUYS
SHE SAID YES TO COMING TO THE PARTY SJSJSKSJSKKS

jake
LETS GOOOOO

chaewon
WE CHEEREDD 🗣️🗣️

beomgyu
im not trying to brag but i already predicted her actions YEARS before

yeonjun
...
beomgyu
rina and riki didn't even know each other years ago

beomgyu
...
yes they did :)

kazuha
anyways ygs, rina and riki are on the dance team with most
of us who are in this gc currently so we'll try and shoot our love arrows on them ;))

soobin
mhm, we have me, beomgyu, yeonjun, taehyun, heeseung, jay, jake, sunghoon, sunoo, jungwon, yeseul and kazuha ALL on the dance team 😼😼