#06 | the plan

#06 | the plan"she won't suspect a thing"lover • taylor swift"can we always be this close forever and ever?"──────

#06 | the plan
"she won't suspect a thing"

lover • taylor swift
"can we always be this close forever and ever?"

──────

Leeseo entered the library, sighing softly at the tranquil atmosphere that enveloped her. Just as she began to soak in the peaceful surroundings, a familiar voice called out to her from behind.
"Leeseo, psst!"
Turning around, Leeseo was greeted by Jungwon and five other boys. With a soft smile, she acknowledged Jungwon and exchanged polite greetings with his friends before settling in front of the group.

"Hi there," she began. "I'm Leeseo. It's a pleasure to meet all of you."
"Ah, it's nice to meet you too, Leeseo. I'm Jaeyun, but I go by Jake. And these are Jay, Sunghoon, Heeseung, and Sunoo."
The boys offered friendly smiles as Jake introduced them, and Leeseo returned the gesture.

"So... I guess we all know why we're here," Jungwon began talking after the introductions, drawing the attention of the group. "We need to get Rina and Riki to get to know each other and talk more often"
Leeseo and the boys nodded in agreement, "We're basically just playing Cupid", Sunoo said.
"Exactly," Leeseo chimed in. "But how do we get them to interact more often, aside from the group assignment?"

 "Simple. We throw a party", Sunghoon, Leeseo's senior who was known for his outgoing nature grinned.
Leeseo raised an eyebrow. "Won't it seem weird if we randomly invite Rina?"
Sunghoon chuckled. "Not at all. I have a connection with her friend Eunchae. I'll talk to her, and ask her to bring her whole group including Rina. She won't suspect a thing."

"You're friends with Eunchae?", Leeseo asked, to which Sunghoon nodded, "Alright then, I'll talk to Eunchae about the party, when are we throwing it?", he asked.
"Let's do it this weekend", Heeseung said.
"Okay, then. I'll be taking my leave now, I have to go tutor my classmate", Leeseo said before getting up from her chair and turning to leave the library.
"Leeseo!", Jungwon called after her as the said girl walked in the corridors.
"Jeez, do you have a habit of sneaking up on people every time you want to talk?", Leeseo sighed, placing a hand over her heart dramatically.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Jungwon scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Just don't forget to convince Rina to work with me and Riki for the group assignment."
Leeseo nodded, acknowledging the reminder. "I'm aware, class prez," she assured with a playful roll of her eyes before turning to leave. "See you at school tomorrow".

──────

iMessage
rina <3
today, 5:23 pm

leeseo
rina, i need to tell u something...

rina <3
okay?

leeseo
promise me that you won't freak out

rina <3