Raz the Great

So yah I'm back! Did you miss me? Probably not but whatever.  If you are wondering why I'm not holding this and there is no meme on top it's because I'm on my IPad.Thank @leyani143 for giving me the courage to start this back. Also thanks for 329 reads, 3 votes, and my 9 amazing followers. Now if you scroll down you will find my chapter which is a bit short. I'm pretty sure no one reads this. LOL

Raz POV: 

           I was in the RLW meeting room when I noticed that Gilly wasn't here. So I did the thing any normal person would do. Go up to their dorm and barge into their room. I went up in the dorm and went into her and Maxine's room. Annnnd the door's locked. Luckily I have a bobby-pin in my hair. I pick the lock and find the cutest thing I've ever seen. On Gilly's bed she and Jax were snuggling. It looked so adorable. I take a pic and send it to Rose. With a caption saying "you owe me 20 bucks. 😜"  Just after I clicked send I here a voice. " Princess Rapunzel!" Crap it's Tessa and the other used to be annoying RLW girls. I tiptoe out of the room and go into the secret entrance to the kitchen. Jax doesn't know all the passageways. When I get out of the kitchen I see Tessa and her gang. "Princess Rapunzel there you are where we're you!" Says A girl I quickly lie. " First of all it's Raz and secondly I was getting a snack to eat because I was hungry." I say "Oh ok Raz," Says Tessa without questioning me any further. Then I realized something that I should of before. Does this mean that Gilly and Jax are dating!

...............

So Did You Like it. I'm not sorry for leaving you on a cliffhanger. And lastly, Thank you for reading. 😁