Teasing

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a long I'm just enjoying winter break. This chapter will be shorter but I will update sooner. So onto the story. Remember: This is always in Gilly's POV unless I say so.

So basically the group is having a "playdate".  "The group" is Me, AG, Jocelyn, Jax, Ollie, Kayla, Jack, Hayley, and Maxine. Jack and Hayley just came back from overseas. They have been dating for a year so has Kollie( Ollie and Kayla ) Oh and I do ship Acelyn. We all wanted to hang out somewhere so they picked my house. 

      So now I'm waiting for the never fail nine Not my name no rights to me from another fanfiction. I'm listening to this song called "You Don't Know Me" Song above and drawing.

This is the drawing

I love anime and manga

" I didn't know you could draw or sing  Thief " comes a voice behind me.

"Gosh you scared me, Jax," I say

" Sorry," he says "You okay?"

" Ya I'm fine" I reply " To answer your question you don't know cause you never asked. I stick my young out at him.

We hear a doorbell ring. Must be our friends. 

"What's up party people!" shouts Ollie

"It's not a party!" I shout back

Gosh, my friends can be so annoying. We catch up and talk about our past. Thats when Kayla starts the teasing.

"Hey remember when Jax got thrown overboard into the ocean?" 

I've prepared for this I just gotta watch my words so I don't slip up.

"Kayla, that was so long ago,"  I reply 

" Ya, but I still remember," she says back. "So Jax was thrown over and Gilly was panicking.

"Really," Jax says, "I thought you said you went worried."

This was Jax's genuine reaction I've never told him about this. Of course, I'm not going to back down.

"I wasn't worried" I reply

" Based on the actions that you displayed here the emotions you were showing were worry, fear, etc.

Look at him going smarty pants on me I couldn't even understand the big words.

"Fine," I say "Maybe I was a bit worried."

"A bit," he says 

"Do you blame me?" I snark back " Who was I gonna have as a best friend if you died Kayla?" "She's too busy making eyes at Ollie."

"Did I mention she tried to jump in to save you?" Kayla says

"YOU WHAT!" Jax yells

"Enough!" AG shouts she barely raises her voice. This is cute but I'm very hungry and I think you all can agree.

"Agreed," we all say.

We had some lunch and talked more around the table. Today was a great day.

Soo, I'm probably going to update next week.

Thank You For the 40 reads! Love All Of You! Peace!