Eyes Leak

"You are beautiful and sad. Just like your eyes."

It's funny how people can easily tell you how they regret telling those shits and can't even ask or relate how would you feel and how much miserable are you that time.

Yes, I can say that many are in my side, but, that doesn't mean I'm going to be okay. It takes time to be okay. And when that time comes (hoping), I will finally look straight into your eyes, smiling widely. No emotions can be seen that keeps hunting me. Trust me; I'm going to be okay.

Someday.

How I wish that 'someday' will come sooner.

Telling how I really feel was a terrible idea. Why? Because that's the time and the reason that you will take advantage on me. ;(

I'm really sad right now, and I think I'm not that strong enough to face reality. Yes. I keep on reminding myself that I should stop this, but there's also a part of telling me that "I still care".

It really hurts me a lot whenever I see you 'both' around and I asked myself: Are you still okay self?

I know that you're acting different when we're talking, girl. I can see it in your eyes. I can feel it. Your eyes are roaming around whenever we have a li'l chitchat. You're being cautious towards me. Maybe thinking that I'll steal your man. Trust me, I wanted to, but I won't.

I know.

It once came up on my mind. WHY? A simple question but hard to answer. I wish I didn't met you, but still, I'm thankful though. You made me feel special for a short period of time. You made me feel how to be loved.

I maybe strong physically, but trust me, I'm dying emotionally.

Can't help to stop my tears.

-Eliose

-------------------------------

© 2015 MsSomebodyToYou