The Shinobi Academy

I was in class with everyone else, except Naruto, and because of that, Iruka-Sensei left to go get him. All the girls, except Hinata and I, were crowding around Sasuke, like normal. I felt eyes on my back, but when I looked back, I saw nothing. Suddenly, Iruka-Sensei came back, with Naruto tied up with a rope, and put him in front of the whole class.

"Tomorrow is the Shinobi Academy's Graduation Exam and you've failed it the last two times!!" Iruka-Sensei yelled while pointing at Naruto. "This isn't the time to be causing trouble!! Idiot!" He followed.

"Whatever," Naruto said while squinting.

"Time for a 'Transformation Jutsu' test!! Everyone line up!! Transform perfectly into me!!" He yelled after Naruto's comment.

"Kasumi Akama!" Iruka-Sensei yelled.

"Transform," I whispered. My clone stood tall next to me, not lacking any confidence before I released the Jutsu.

"OK good." He nodded in response to my successful attempt. He went through the list, all the way to the end. "Next, Naruto Uzumaki!" Iruka-Sensei yelled after I went back to my seat next to Shikamaru and Choji.

"Transform!!" Naruto yelled. He turned into a naked girl. Like Naruto himself, the Jutsu he used was interesting and incredibly clever, as it played into a weakness Naruto knew. Iruka flew back onto the floor with a bloody nose. "Hahahahaha I call this one 'Sexy Jutsu'", Naruto said while laughing.

"You Moron!! Don't invent stupid skills"

The next day, we were waiting in class again when Iruka walked into the room to explain the rules of the graduation test.

"To graduate, you'll have to do the 'Clone Jutsu'. When you're called, come to the next room." I was called first, as they went in alphabetical order. I used the Jutsu with ease and immense confidence and made three clones, the exact amount needed to pass. After I undid the Jutsu, I grabbed a Forehead Protector and left the building.

After everyone, except for Naruto, passed, they were surrounded by family, a luxury I will never have. I left and went to see someone.

"So, why exactly do you want me on this team?"

"I want you to keep an eye on these two, protect them with your life if you must."