~a drink and a smoke~

Hey guys!! So this is my coming back story!! Trans husk au, this will probably be bad, it's smut and this is a few months after my first one shot! So let's get right into it!! Also this will be SMUT and one of my longest oneshots!!

3rd POV
Angel walks into the hotel around 1 am, the atmosphere is quiet and calm yet his head seems to still be pounding a little. Angel sees Husk, still standing behind the bar; Husk is standing with his head  laying on top of his arms, which sit crossed on the bar top.

Angel walks to the bar and knocks right next to where Husks head is laid. Husks head shoots up as he looks up at Angel. "Oh, hey you're finally home" Husk yawns before being able to finish his sentence.

"I am, are you?" Angel begins to scratch between Husks ears. Husk purrs before speaking up.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Husk continues to purr, pushing his head up against angels hand. His tail goes from swinging around in annoyance to a small and calm swing.

"You were half asleep just a minute ago; do you think you could stay up for a smoke and a drink? Or do you just want to go to bed?" Angel pulls a chair out to sit. He continues to play with Husks ears.

Husks POV
"Yeah, I was just taking a nap. Thought it'd be a long shift..didn't know when you'd get back." I rub my eyes and crack my neck. I grab one of Angels bottom hands and bring it to my face. I kiss his hand and hold it close to my face.

I let go of angels hand and turn around to grab a new bottle of whiskey. "Let's go to the balcony, have a drink and a few smokes?" I hold the bottle of whiskey and shake it side to side in my hand. I also then grab a bag of pot and rolling paper.

"Weren't you the one that said not to fucking up my progress?" Angel questions, reaching a hand out to take the bag from my hand. I let him take the bag, watching him put the bag in the fluff of his chest.

"Well yeah, but tonight is special. It's- it's the anniversary of us fighting the angels and winning." It wasn't really, but I don't expect angel to remember the date anyway.

"Is it? Wow.. time goes by fast huh?" Angel stands from his chair and walks behind the bar. I grab the whiskey and rolling paper. "Uh yeah, it does."

I walk up next to angel and we begin to walk toward the stairs. Once we get to angels room, we walk to the balcony and sit down. We both begin to pass around the bottle of whiskey, not saying much.

Angels POV
the silence was comfortable but I'd rather be talking. I decide to break the silence. "Val was insufferable today" hoping this 3- no 4 worded sentence will start a long conversation.

"What'd he do? Is it like a new kink or something?" Husk sets the whiskey down. Usually every night we sit and shit talk both Val and Alastor, it's a normal thing for us.

"Okay, so, half of today was spent with me standing there while he tried to count some money I gave him and the other half was water boarding because that kink came back! After a year, a whole year of being gone it came back. I don't know why! But it did! And it fucking sucked because when work ended I had to stay back and dry myself off. Fucking Satan, it was horrible."

I finish my rant before grabbing the whiskey and taking a huge swing. I hand the whiskey back to husk, out of breath from talking fast.

"Damn..how much money was he counting?" I watch as husk takes another swing. He chuckles a little. He found this funny, I don't know why, but he did. His laugh always made me happy since he doesn't laugh that often. I also begin to let out small giggles.

"It was probably like 5-6 bills, I think. Can't remember." I reply as I begin to take the weed out of my chest fluff.

Husk let's out another laugh before handing me some wrapping paper. I make joint and hand it to husk. I then dig through my chest fur, trying to find my lighter that I always have on me. After a minute of searching I finally grab it. I light the joint and take it from husks hand.