Chapter 10: Story Time

Currently Hector and Ken were simply playing cards with two other White Fang members.

"So much longer again?"
A grunt with cat ears asked before the grunt next to him who had a more muscular build with large arms replied.
"Ain't it a day or two?"

"At the rate we're going, stops and whatnot we'll be there in probably a day." Ken replied as he was reorganizing his cards.

'Gooooood.' Hector thought in a sinister voice.
'Everything is going according to plan-.'

*Heavy thunderstorm noises

'Are you fucking me?!?!'

A few minutes later...

Parking under some trees and and some heading into a somewhat small cave they set up camp until the thunderstorm passed.

With atleast five campfires set up the time was spent eating and talking to one another with Hector and Ken and a few grunts sitting together.

While Ken was heating up tea one of the grunts asked.

"Hey Ken, how long do you think until the storm passes?"

"Probably during the night but it could still come back tomorrow." Ken replied as he leaned back and used his elbow to hold himself up.
As the fire cackled, Hector's mind then went back to the one person he hated most of all:

Cinder Fall.

'When I get my hands on her I'm gonna hang her still living body in front of the relics. To see what she came to steal...forever out of reach as she dies-'

"Hey you okay?" Ken asked which snapped Hector back into reality.

"Yes. Apologies, lost myself in thoughts for a moment." Hector replied before a grunt said indiscriminately.

"Hey you know what sounds good right now? A scary story."

"A scary story? Really?" A female black rabbit eared faunus repeated.
"Aren't you a bit too old?"

"Hey I'm..." The male grunt looked over at Hector before murmuring.
"I'm not that old."

Ken laughed a little before saying.
"I mean it doesn't sound too bad. We've got Oliver and Thomas on patrol so we should be good."

"So who's got a story?" The male grunt asked as everyone looked at each other.
After a minute of everyone looking at one another he looked at Hector and said.

"What about you human? You got one?"

Thinking about for a moment Hector said.
"I do have a few actually, from where I'm from."

"What's it called?"

"Have you ever heard the Tragedy of the Winemaker?"

The grunts looked between one another with their Grimm masks covering their confused yet intrigued glances.

"I thought so." Hector said as he moved the sticks in the fire around and says.
"What began as a noble and plain intention of love...ended up killing untold thousands upon thousands of people."

"What the fuck?" A White Fang member mumbled before the black eared bunny faunus elbow them to shut up.

Holding back a small laugh Sidious then said.
"It all started in a kingdom far far away now long forgotten by time. Near where a rich noble lived was a young winemaker who had been secretly been talking to the nobleman's daughter Matilde. 
Though the both of them were in love Matilde's father would NEVER allow a lowely winemaker like himself to marry to his beloved daughter."