Chapter 21

as I walked into the common room I could feel everyones eyes on me. I started getting nervous and I think draco could tell because he gave me a look of reassurance. I walked over to the massive Slytherin table and sat with Noah, Jack, Millie, Evie and Tom.

I sat between Millie and Draco. Evie was next to Millie and Noah. Across ftrom me was mattheo and across for draco, next to him was Enzo and Theo at the other side of mattheo. With Enzo next to theo and Tom next to him across from Noah.

Like this ^^

Like this ^^

As I felt everyone's eyes on my I started shaking a wee bit and my left leg started bouncing up and down in a heartbeat rhythm.

I got a plate and started putting some pancakes and bacon on my plate despite my shaky hands. When I started eating I felt draco's hand on my thigh to stop it bouncing up and down; annoyingly.

During eating everyone was talking but I was just zoning in and out and panicking about Evan as I felt his eyes staring right at me, shouting daggers at me.

I started panicking what if he tried something again or worse. I felt a warm tear slip down my face. "Guys I'm going to take emelia up to my dorm, tell the professors I don't feel well and won't be in class today" draco said as he carefully grabbed my arm and guided me to the dungeons and into his dorm.

A/N hi everyone, I'm very sorry that I've not been updated as I said in the last chapter I've been struggling of what to write in the book and stuff.

But I won't be stopping the book but it won't be updated regularly anyone or scheduled and it will just be when I get an idea I'll write/add it in to new chapters and publishing them when finished.

Thank you so much for your patience and reading don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE

Xoxo Emily x