Special 50K - Chapter 20

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END PLEASE READ IT!!

The next morning

I woke up finally feeling hungry for a long time in a while. I looked around the room and saw mattheo standing drying his hair, Enzo and Theo were probably in the common room waiting for the boys to go to the great Hall for breakfast before classes. Draco was probably in the bathroom since I couldn't find him and he would probably wake me up before he would leave.

"Hey Draco! Can I come with you for breakfast!?!? " I shouted through the wooden bathroom door. I turned round and let out a scream "AHHH"  draco had poked his head out the door without me noticing. All the boys were now staring at me like I was a wierdo but I guess they were also kind of use to it. "you want to come to breakfast, like you want food and are hungry breakfast? " Draco asked with a confused expression on his face covering up his smile. "yes Draco I've not ate in days, I would like some food please, is it okay if I come with yous?" I asked with a shy expression on my face which was hiding behind my hand. "Of course you can come, just get dressed first." He answer while coming out of the bathroom to wait for me. He sat on the bed as I got my clothes out.

I decided to wear some shorts and a long sleeve top paired with a baggy jumper that belongs to Draco and some converse. Today I just decided to do a simple half up half down bun. I also choose a simple clean girl makeup look.

Lucky most of my scars have disappeared thanks to the help of magic and some good old sleep

"and I'm ready to go" I said as I walked in the common room. It smelt of wood and honey. I missed everyone so much and the common room. A lot of the first years and some second years were all staring at me, probably from not leaving the dorms for the past 3 days.

To be honest it feels weird being around people again, and getting out of bed. "Okay, let's go guys" Theo said as we headed out the common room.

A/N here's the chapter yous have all been asking for. It's a very short chapter and I've very sorry I've got writers block and can't thing of any ideas. I will try my hardest to find inspiration.

Today I got told that I inspired my school councilor to start writing a book, because hes always wanted to write one and now he is and apparently it's because of me. So that made me feel really good.

Anyways please

VOTE

AND

COMMENT.

thank yous so much

Lys xx