Chapter 1

Background Information:
- It will be Buddie (Eddie and Buck)
- Will strengthen 118 relationships
- Bobby and Athena are like bucks parents
- In a cinema room with just one row of comfy seats

A bright light fills a cinema like room and as the light slowly disappears it revels a group of people who include Evan "Buck" Buckley, Bobby Nash, Eddie Diaz, Christopher Diaz, Howie "Chimney" Han, Henrietta "Hen" Wilson, Maddie Buckley, Jee-Yun Buckley Han, Athena Grant, Michael Grant, May Grant, Harry Grant, Karen Wilson, Denny Wilson, Carla Price and Josh Russo.
Shouts are heard throughout as people slowly get up and start to pull themselves together however all of them are equally as confused as each other and start to take notice of the others in the room and group together. "BUCKY" shouts Chris running to hug one of his favourite people and Eddie follows waiting to be next to his son and the man he has feelings for but won't admit. "What are we doing here? Bobby says in confusion "where are we?" Hen says afterwards. " you are here because I brought you here to watch clips about a certain someone who has experienced far too much pain and hurt without it being addressed. You are all safe here and time has stopped while you are here" a loud voice seemingly from no where says. "Ok, but who are we going to be watching clips about" chim says curiously feeling trustworthy of the voice for some reason which the rest of the crew feel. The voice replies by saying "the clips will be focused on Buck and some of his relationships in hope that you all can understand him, to move on from previous troubles". Buck pales straight away not wanting everyone to see his past and so Eddie seeing this puts his hand on bucks lower back in comfort. Confused murmurs are heard throughout while Eddie and a few others look over to Buck wondering just what might be shown and waiting to be there for him. Bucks tries to make himself smaller in discomfort, not even responding to the voice. "Please can you all take your seats to start the clips. Thank you" the voice says in a soothing voice. Slowly the group start to take their seats while bucks sit between Eddie and Maddie with Chris on his lap and Eddie putting his arm in the back of bucks chair in support. Smirks and smiles are sent to the two from the rest of the adults there as they can clearly see how much those two really love each other. Chris also has a small emailed in his face seeing his dad and Buck together.

Notes:
Sorry it's a bit short or seems rushed it's only because I want them to start reacting to the clips. I hope you will like this fic so far I don't mind suggestions from anyone. Videos at the top of chapter and anything from the video will be in bold and italics. Normal text is reactions.

Seating plan:
Start - Denny, Karen, Hen, Athena, Bobby, Michael, Harry, May, Josh, Maddie, Chim, Eddie, Buck, Chris (sometimes), Carla,
(Jee is on either Maddie or bucks knee)