Wanting to forget

This one is a short one :') next chapter will be longer I promise.

New's pov

As Tay prepared to leave for work, New couldn't shake the curiosity about Tay's mysterious job, especially given his impeccable attire. Tay's departure left New with a mixture of fear and concern, wondering what Tay was hiding.

"I'll be leaving now. I'll do the dishes tomorrow, you today, okay?" Tay announced, slipping on his shoes by the door.

"Mhm," New replied with a forced smile, his mind already formulating a plan.

As Tay exited, New covertly activated the AirTag he had discreetly placed in Tay's bag. Watching the tracker's movements on his phone, New hailed a Bolt driver and followed the signal to a bustling street lined with clubs and hotels.

Arriving at the designated club, memories flooded back to New—moments of desperation and fleeting attempts to find solace in the company of strangers. A cute woman was now offering New a menu of companionship for the night. But amidst the mamy facea, one familiar stood out—the person was Tay.

New's gaze lingered on a specific individual.

'Yuuki'
It said under Tay's handsome photo.

The woman noticed New's gaze and spoke, "Yuuki's schedule is booked until the end of the week. However, Kosuke is available today. He's quite popular and handsome, as you can see." She extended the offer to New, indicating Kosuke as an alternative option for the evening.

"So he really is a host. But why keep it a secret from me?" New pondered silently.

"I'd like to make a reservation for Yuuki whenever he's free," New requested, providing his name and contact details for confirmation.

With the arrangements made, New stepped into the bar, engulfed by the scent of alcohol and perfume, the cacophony of laughter and music enveloping him.

Amidst the clamor, New braced himself for the revelation that awaited, determined to uncover the truth behind Tay's hidden life.

A young man then walked up to me "Hello, handsome. What's your name? I'm Kosuke." He said.

After I introduced myself, we talked for a bit. He got closer and closer with each moment which made me feel a bit uncomfortable.

We talked about random things but I still focused on if I could meet Tay here.

"New.....New!" Kosuke's voice broke my deep thinking. "You look so stressed, you dont pay attention."

I looked at him with a "sorry" look.

Kosuke then traced his fingers on my thighs, making me shiver from discomfort. Suddenly, his body got even closer, leaning his head towards mine. I knew what he was trying to do. I wanted to push him back, but I couldn't move my body away from his strong arms.

Suddenly, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, applying pressure to pull me back.

It was Tay.

When I looked back at Kosuke, his stare was full of anger, directed towards Tay.

"What do you need?" Kosuke said with a forced smile, noticing my gaze.

I turned my head to look at Tay, waiting for his response.

Tay looked at me and said, "We need to talk."

At that, I nodded in confusion. There was a young woman walking after Tay. She pulled his arm so that Tay looked at her.

"Phi Yuuki, I rented you today," she whined.

"Just give me a minute, darling," Tay replied.

The word "darling" coming from Tay's mouth sounded unusually sad, making me feel sad for a second. But why?"

(AN: idk why but the story was much longer but it got deleted ig? Anyway I updated from here)

Tay asked, "Let me talk with my friend for a second, okay?"

The girl pouted, replying, "Mmmm okay na phi."

As Tay grabbed New by his wrist, Kosuke grabbed New by the other one.

Kosuke, angered, asked, "The fuck do you want, Ai Tay? You think you can do anything just because you're the favorite one, huh?"

Tay glared at him in response. "Let go," he commanded, glaring at him.

Kosuke released New's hand, also glaring angrily back, and Tay dragged New somewhere quiet.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have money problems? Do you know how many people are homeless just from renting a host?" Tay asked, bombarding New with questions, not letting him answer. His expression was full of concern.

"I followed you. You never told me what your job was. I was just curious," New replied, making puppy eyes at Tay.

"I see," Tay said.

"You should go back, now that you know," Tay ordered.

New nodded, and Tay showed him the exit, but as they walked through the crowd, they heard a loud gunshot.

Everyone screamed in fear and lay on the ground as an old guy, standing on a table, yelled. " Everyone down. Now!"

To be continued...