Petholicks

A Paradise for Kittens in Dubai

Welcome to Petholicks, the ultimate destination for all things feline! Conveniently located in Arjan Dubai at Diamond Business Center 1, Petholicks is a sanctuary for cat lovers and their beloved kittens. You can reach us at +971528111169 for any inquiries or to learn more about our offerings.

At Petholicks, we understand that kittens are more than just pets; they are cherished members of your family. That's why we provide a wide array of services and products specifically designed to cater to the needs of your furry little friends. From premium kitten food that supports their growth to cozy beds, playful toys, and grooming essentials, we've got everything your kitten needs to live a happy and healthy life.

Our team of experienced and dedicated professionals is passionate about cats and committed to delivering the best care for your kittens. Whether you're seeking advice on kitten nutrition, looking for the perfect toy to keep your kitten entertained, or in need of grooming services, Petholicks is here to assist you.

We believe that every kitten deserves the finest, which is why we meticulously select our products and services to ensure they meet our strict quality standards. Our store is a warm and inviting space where you and your kitten can feel comfortable and at ease.

Stop by today at Arjan Dubai Diamond Business Center 1, or give us a call at +971528111169 to discover how we can enhance your kitten's life. At Petholicks, we're more than just a pet store; we're a community of cat enthusiasts dedicated to the happiness and well-being of your precious kittens.