Itachi

I was a rodeo with my family.I dreaded it every time we went to see the bull riders. Until one faithful day when Itachi took a spin at it, now I was regularly going without my family to see Itachi ride bulls.

Itachi had just gotten out of the ring when he made his way over to me.

"Hi." I said as he gripped my hips pulling me towards him.

"Hey sexy lady." His smooth voice low as he kissed me sweetly. I could tell he was horny from the look in his eye and the less respectful tone in his voice that told me he would do those disrespectful things to me.

My hands wrapped around his neck as I tugged him almost impossibly closer to my own. My fingertips played with the long hair my father always seemed to tease him about, I loved it and wanted it falling between us as he fucked me.

"Lets get out of here." He whispered as he kissed my cheek with his soft lips. I nodded in agreement as he took my hand leading me to his huge pickup truck.

He helped me in by my waist seeing as the thing was huge. He slapped my ass as I was halfway in. I moaned getting and reaction out of him.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked as I kept my eyes glued on the dark dirt road as soon as the wheels were rolling knowing that if I made eye contact with him right there I would probably suck him off while he drove,it would be a good idea until we crashed.

"How about the drive in?" He asked as he rested his large calloused yet gentle hand on my thigh.

"No use trucks have to park upfront." I said as he smiled sweetly knowing what I was thinking.

"Okay then what do you suggest?" He asked as I leaned over the console and kissed his cheek, his ivory skin smooth under my lips.

"We could go back to your place." I whispered as I nibbled on his ear leaning over the console. I knew if his brother was home that it would be a no go.

"Fuck that." He whispered as he drove off the road and into a grove of trees. Okay or we could just pretend that we were indestructible.

Itachi kept one the wheel as he gripped my bare thigh harder than before.

"Fuck me." I whispered and Itachi needed no invitation to do so.

He gripped me under my arms before hoisting me into his lap over the console.

"Oh you are hard." I whispered as I kissed him slowly and sensually savoring the moment, his lips, his taste, his heat,k his smell that seemed to intoxicate me.

"Very." He whispered in my mouth driving me damn near insane as his smooth voice mixed with his passionate lips.

I parted my lips as Itachi's large hands made their way towards my ass. Itachi slipped his warm tongue into my expectant mouth right as his hands gripped my ass tightly and tugged me closer to him making me sit on his hard cock my jean sorts pulled up tugging at my nub causing delicious friction as I slowly moved my hips against his jean clad cock.

Itachi gripped me harder as our tongues danced together in a haze of passion.

Itachi moved one of his hands before allowing his seat to fall back completely making him lay almost completely flat. His dark hair sprawled out around his head.

I looked down at him before I slipped off my shirt. We awkwardly shuffled our clothes from our bodies as we giggled and kissed.

When we were both exposed enough or our liking I lined Itachi's cock up with my wet, expectant pussy before slowly sinking down, despite not having enough space we made it work.

Itachi bucked his hips up into me with every thrust as I moaned softly my hands moving from his exposed abs to his chest and back again.

I continued to ride his cock as he gripped my bare hips.

I hummed as he moved one of his hands to rub my clit.

He continued fucking rutting into me as I rode his thick sturdy cock until I screamed out his name.

"That's the spot." He whispered smoothly as he continued targeting the same sensitive spot.

"Itachi." I called out as I clawed at his lower stomach.

I whined as I slipped over the edge ad drenched his cock with my fluids. Itachi spilled his cum into me as he came.

"Fuck." He sighed as I kissed him softly.

Suddenly my phone rang disturbing our peace. I picked it up.

"Hey Sasuke, yes we are on our way now." I could see Itachi plotting murder as he looked up at me.

I giggled as I placed my phone down.

"Your brother wants us home." I stated as I pecked his lips.

Itachi sighed before he helped me back into my seat, we were driving with the widows down as a breeze flowed through the sex infused truck.