Sakumo

I was watching my husband and son sparring. Sakumo was shirtless as their kunais clashed in our backyard.

I was washing the dishes whilst watching them throughout the kitchen window.

I smiled to myself as I thought about what a good father he was to our son.

"Mommy!" Kakashi yelled as he ran into the house hugging my legs. He was closed off much like his father, but to me he was the most loving kid ever.

"Kakashi!" I called out as I hugged him back.

"I almost beat daddy this time!" He told me as he clung to my leg.

"That's amazing baby." I praised as I watched him intently running a hand through his silver locks.

"Hi baby." Sakumo greeted me as he hugged me to his sweaty body.

"Hi." I greeted back as I leaned into him.

"You look lovely." He spoke as he kissed the top of my head.

"You need a shower." I spoke as Kakashi let go of me and darted to his room to put away his gear.

Sakumo spun me around. 

"I thought you liked me sweaty." He teased as he placed a kiss on my lips, it was brief but I felt heat pool between my legs. 

"Fuck you." I whispered against his lips with a smile.

"Oh I know you want to." He spoke before tapping his nose to tell me he could smell what I was feeling. 

I then remembered his keen sense of smell.

"Hatake!" I whisper yelled slapping his chest lightly a smile on my face as I shook my head.  

He let out a deep chuckle before letting me go and heading off to the shower.

I continued to cook dinner. 

***

  Later that night I was sitting on the bed after my shower when Sakumo came into the room after tucking in Kakashi who was now sound asleep.

"Hey pretty lady." He spoke as he walked over to me dressed in only his pj pants, his underwear poking out beneath the waist band. 

I was wearing his shirt and a pair of panties. 

"Hey sexy." I grinned up at him as he moved to sit on his side of the bed, his legs stretched out in front of him as he relaxed his head against the headboard.

I fiddled with my fingers as I thought about how I wanted to say what I wanted to say. 

"What's wrong?" He asked as he placed a hand on my thigh.

"I don't know how to say this." I spoke as I took a deep breath.

"It's just me." He said with a smile that made my word better.

"I want to have another baby." I spoke as I looked up at him through my lashes.

"Yeah?" He asked as he grinned even brighter than before. 

"Yeah." I spoke back with a smile. 

He grabbed my hips before placing me on his lap my legs on either side of him as I straddled him. 

"I would love to grow our family." He spoke as he moved his hands to grab my ass.

"I am happy we are on the same page." I spoke before placing a short kiss on his lips.

"Do you know what this means?" He asked.

He flipped me over so I was under him. 

"Hot sex?" I asked as I wrapped my legs around him.